Asphyxia is currently recruiting healers, 1 OT, and DPS for 25 man raids.
<Asphyxia> is founded by experienced raiders, with kills ranged from Heroic Lich King to Kil'jaeden (pre-nerf). We were previously a 10m guild focused on serious PVE progression. We recently formed just prior to Cataclysm release with some of the top players from Tichondrius and a few transfers from other servers. After successfully completing normal modes with little difficulty, we have attempted 10m hard modes with some success and have been tied for 2nd on progression for 10m hard modes on Tich. Unfortunately, as many raiders are aware, the 10m hardmodes are seriously overtuned and this resulted in burn out of a couple of core members. Instead of filling these slots, we have decided to transition to the 25 man raid environment.
Who we are:
We are a guild primarily made of mature adults who desire a drama free environment. Our raid leader and GM have 8 years of raid leading experience and previously raided with a US top 50 guild prior to forming <Asphyxia>. We are a no-nonsense guild and strive to compete with the best. We are looking for people at the top of their classes in multiple specs. We take raiding very seriously. We're not going to waste your time and we hope you won't waste ours. We like to have fun and joke around, but not at the expense of wiping.
Outside of raiding, you can always find the officers in Vent almost every night. We aim to create a great social environment and not just a guild of angry raiders. Those guilds don't last long. We also value our reputation on the server and expect everyone to act accordingly.
To continue our progression on hard modes in a 25 man setting rather than 10 man.
Players at the top of their class who want to compete with the best.
Current Recruitment Needs:
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays: 8:00 - 12:00 EST (5:00-9:00 PST / Server)
1 DK or Bear tank with solid DPS offspec
Considering applications for all healers.
Open to all applicants, ranged preferred.
- Room can always be made for the best of any class and build.
- Direct all questions regarding Group 1 to Ãntitank or Popzikle
What we look for in our applicants:
- Players that are always up to date with changes in their class: Come to raid with proper enchants, gems, and glyphs.
- Situational awareness needs to be top notch: Be able to easily avoid fight mechanics and able to adjust quickly when strategy may change mid-fight.
- You pick up new things quickly and do not repeat the same mistake twice. Researching fights before raid helps prevent this and is expected.
- Someone who comes to raid on time with pots and flasks (as a trial). Guild supplies feasts and flasks for raiders.
- Team player: We don't want any greedy or selfish players. (If your job is to kill adds, kill them. Don't worry about getting the #1 parse.)
- Drama free: We want to enjoy logging in. Not deal with middle school shenanigans.
- Please be 21+, although we will make exceptions for exceptional apps that can carry themselves maturely.
- We want everyone to have 100% attendance, but realize RL can call.
- 100% attendance is required the first 30 days in guild.
- 90% attendance lifetime is required. Falling below 90% for more than 2 weeks will result in demotion to casual.
***If you don't stand in fire, do competitive dps/healing, and grasp basic raid mechanics your spot is not in jeopardy once promoted to raider.
Please visit our recruitment thread and apply here:
H <Asphyxia> Tichondrius 2/13 lf healers, 1 OT and DPS
1 reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users