Infraction: A litany of terribleness
Message to User:
Okay, let's count up the bad things you've done here.
1. Failure to use the Shift key. The first person pronoun, I, should always be capitalized.
2. "At least" is two words, not one.
3. Whining. If you hate a class mechanic, either live with it or change classes. Or start a terrible blog somewhere else.
4. In order to turn "that is" into a contraction, you need an apostrophe. That's. Like that. See?
5. Started. With a D.
6. The word is "prioritize." There is no word "prio" in English.
7. It's spelled "though," not "tho."
8. Anecdote is not the singular form of data. Your preference contributes nothing useful to the conversation.
I'm willing to conflate all of your language failures into a single point, because I'm magnanimous like that. Given my generosity, you're due points for Rule 1, Rule 4, and Rule 6. If you need to refer to the forum rules to understand why I've given you these three points, feel free to do so.
I always run into the problem, where i end up with no runes, no rp or any other cd. Really hate it. Thats atleast why i startet to reforge into haste instead of crit. I still prio mastery tho.