Server: US PvE â€“ Shandris â€“ Phoenix, AZ Datacenter ***This is a 25man Raiding guild and will remain this way***
Schedule: Tues-Thurs 8:00p to 12:00a Eastern
Website: Epitome - Horde - US Shandris - Epitome - Home
US: 126 for Cataclysm 25 man Heroic content!
Heroic: Halfus Wyrmbreaker, Valiona and Theralion, Magmaw, Omnotron Defense Council, Maloriak, Atramedes, Chimaeron, Conclave of the Wind
All previous HM content cleared, including: Heroic: Lich King 25, Alone in the Darkness 25, Tribute to Insanity 25, Heroic: Halion 25[/B]
(1) Protection Paladin (High end tanking experience required, great attitude and awareness)
(2) Holy Paladin (Must have extensive knowledge of class and ability to multitask well.)
***This is a 25man Raiding guild and will remain this way***
- We pride ourselves on our forums, and the accompanying participation. Recently, we switched to our new forums in an endeavor to pursue a community development project. As such, we are looking for journalists and writers who are interested in participating in our project.
- Critical thinking skills and demonstrative abilities in producing working encounter strategies are highly looked upon here. We spend a lot of time on our boards fleshing out encounters before heading into them in order to make use of our precious 10 hour raid schedule. Both of these being said, high forum participation from all members is both expected and encouraged.
- All members in <Epitome> are expected to be intelligent, thoughtful, and understanding of our roster's time commitment, and bring a wealth of knowledge and tolerance to our team. Poor attitudes, spiteful comments, and negativity are never welcome. You should possess extensive progression background, fluid performance, and amazing self evaluation skills. We do not tolerate bigotry, racism, or general personifications of the word "asshole" within our boards/raids. Our raiders are treated equally, respectfully.
- We do not operate with a loot council- instead opting to implement EPGP in an effort to keep the loot process transparent, streamlined, and efficient. However we do pay attention to class BIS, and ensure loot never goes where it will be "useless". "DKP" docking is considered our premier form of punishment here. If you are underperforming you will be notified, sat, and have your DKP adjusted accordingly. This promotes a quick learning, highly competitive atomsphere within which we raid.
- Our initiate process lasts 2-3 weeks, depending on player performance. It is nothing out of the ordinary for a player to make it off trial status after 2 weeks through exceptional dedication and play. However, it is also common to be removed (or granted an extension) for failure to perform at the expected level.
- We do not tolerate poor play. If you are a hybrid class who is unable to offspec adequately, interrupt, or perform cluth mechanic duties during an encounter this is not an ideal home for you.
- We do not recruit for the bench. All of our players are assured to see 98% encounter time every week. We have a rich history of maintaining US ranking while operating with a slim roster. Currently, we are sitting at 28 raiding members. With this, high attendance for the three days we raid are highly expected. Attendance is tracked via spreadsheet entry- with those with lower attendance being placed on loot probation and seeing less raid time until their attendance improves.
- Most of our members have been raiding together for quite some time. That being said, friendships and friendly competition are highly common. This is a home where you will log on and always be confronted with skilled, knowledgable, and approachable players at all times of the day.
We currently have recruitment open for exceptional DPS and a Restoration Druid for Cataclysm hard modes. We are looking for strong applicants who are motivated to push for world rankings with the upcoming hard modes. This branches across all raiding ranged roles. We have a rich, server first history on Shandris providing a stable- long term oriented roster of adults. We provide all consumables, enchants, gems and repairs to our raiders (including initiates) 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We do not raid on holidays and allow ease of absences through our cutting edge attendance system. Loot, being the last thing on our minds, is delegated through EPGP with officer input on critical items. What should you bring to <Epitome>?
What should you bring to <Epitome>?
- A solid raiding background with experience in heroic and challenging content.
- A great reputation.
- Appropriate gear for current content.
- Knowledge of your class and those sorrounding you.
- The ability to learn and coach those around you when needed.
- Commitment to progression and a team atmosphere.
For more information or a private meet and greet, please message Zxi, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbowdash, Derpyhooves, Scootaloo or Twlghtsprkle. Enjoy your week!