Recruiting 1 solid dps for core raiding slot
* Warrior [dps/tank]
* DeathKnight [dps/tank]
Exceptional players of these classes
* Shaman [pure dps]
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 9PM - 12am PST
10man raids only
Home - Mostly Dead - Guild website
Current Progression: 3/13h
About the Guild
Our players are great to hang out, drama-free(seriously!), fully engaged in raids and committed to constantly improving both as players and as a team. Most of us have lives and families outside of WoW, but youâ€™ll find us on throughout the day and the weekends outside of raid-times.
Humor tends to run towards the dry, sardonic and occasionally silly.
About the raiders
Mostly Dead is an established raiding guild on Draenor. Our guild consists of mature adults focused on progression within 9 hours a week. We run a tight-knit core group of 12 raiders for our 10man raiding team. No more, no less.
Our players know their classes well and keep up to date on the research. All our raiders are actively engaged in improving raid strategies, take direction well and remain calm(although occasionally enthusiastic) while working on new encounters. We maintain a fun, laid-back atmosphere while continuing to try and push through the content as quickly as we can.
EPGP - Because our players tend to be min/maxers EPGP works very well for us. We donâ€™t run into instances where people are trying to pick up gear just to have gear.
What we look for
* have a sense of humor
* take responsibility for your actions, ask â€˜what could I do betterâ€™
* be respectful of and polite to your team members
* donâ€™t whine. Everyone hates whiners
* be intelligent, ask the right questions and donâ€™t require repeated explanations
* be prepared to raids (know the scheduled fights, gear enchanted & gemmed, have food)
* show excellent situational awareness, if you canâ€™t avoid the fire donâ€™t app with us.
* always be willing to work on improving your DPS, even if youâ€™re already at the top of the charts
* be reliable -- 90% attendance for raids youâ€™re scheduled for
* stay calm and engaged if/when we wipe when working on a new encounter
* donâ€™t repeat mistakes
* follow directions even if you donâ€™t quite agree at the moment
* engage in raid discussions in and out of the forums
* hang out/chat with your guild members
* be willing to help other people as they try and improve their class play
* be willing to accept advice and suggestions (outside of raids) on your play [even if you donâ€™t follow it]
How to Apply
Leave an application at Mostly Dead Guild Forums located at Home - Mostly Dead - Guild website
Contact in game: Anyone from Mostly Dead, Tyzi, Farther, Bshrew
RealID: tyzi.id at gmail
Website: Mostly Dead
[A][Draenor]<Mostly Dead> 3/13H Late Night LF 1 DPS
1 reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users