Infraction: 9. Do not sign your posts.
Message to User:
Don't sign your posts, we can see who you are from your profile.
As we get more and more mastery from gear, does glyph of Lightning Bolt start to look more attractive as a 3rd prime glyph over some of the other ""normal"" ENH glyphs like windfury weapon, feral spirits and such? I know that LB is starting to become a more major part of my DPS as I get better gear, so with firelands upcoming, I wonder if LB glyph will start to bring more DPS.
No, LB wont be interesting for us. the DMG increased gained from LB is too little for us enhancement shamans. When you take a look at our current glyphs:
- WF Glyph: Increasing proc chance from 20 -> 22% (which is an inscrease of 10% in fact)
- LL Glyph: Increases DMG of LL by 20% (LL does about 15-17% of overall dmg -> roughly 3-4,5% dmh increase)
- SS Glyph: Increases Crit Chance of SS Debuff by another 10% (tons of dmg come from nature school, so SS Glyph is also a nice choice)
Alternative Glyphs are:
- SW Glyph: They gain 30% of our AP, but since wolves dmg is really low nowadays, this Glyph is in terms of DPS only our 4th choice
- FT Glyph: Increases Spellcrit Chance by 2% - which is not very much, but decent.
So, when you now look at the LB glyph, that provides 4% more LB dmg and you assume, that your dealing 10% of your dmg with LB, then 4% dmg increase of 10% is nothing to next. LB glyph gives in fact a dmg increase of 0,4% (or correct me, if my math is wrong there).
So I think, Glyphs will still be WF, LL and SS.