Infraction: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.
Message to User:
Use a PM to thank someone. It helps to avoid thread clutter.
2H frost needs 961 hit rating, which corresponds to 8% melee hit. This will also cap spell hit as well. DW Frost needs 601 hit rating, which is 5%. You get 3% from talents, totaling 8%. To get spell hit cap, one would need 820 rating. The 219 hit rating to reach this won't exactly be "wasted," but it is certainly better to try and reforge the points into haste/mastery.
Ranged hit rating doesn't matter for us. Offhand miss rate for DW can be ignored, completely not worth it.
Alright, so I'm DW and I'm at 851. I'm good then? Just a little over, which I can go change now that I know. Thanks for the help.