Sorry for letting the cat out of the bag, Antiarc
So instead of derailing the Omen thread...
The filters I used here were:
- pt: Consumable
- type:Armor, type:Weapon
- pt:Tradeskill.Mat !Consumable !Armor !Weapon
Type is for things like Quest, Weapon, Reagent.
pt is for the Ace library Periodic table. It has a hierarchical format and is mostly broken into Consumable and Tradeskill. You can dig around in the Ace libraries (I used a text search...) to see the subdivisions. I have another bag that is something like "soulbound:false type:Weapon quality:!trash, soulbound:false type:Armor quality:!trash" to show unbound BoE loot. That may be able to be simplified, but results vary.
The Sanity framework has a few issues right now, but memory is not one of them. SanityBags is lean and mean.
- The filter tokenizer is borked on complex filters right now
- Custom cats/tags are Sanity2-only right now, but you'll gain the ability to assign them without Sanity2 eventually.
- There are problems with anchoring and position restoration - I'm aware of 'em, and they're on the todo list
- Bank bags for SanityBags are planned and semi-finished, but were taken out in the current versions due to incompletion.
Sanity2 - http://www.wowace.co...ty2/Sanity2.zip
Sanity Bags - http://www.wowace.co.../SanityBags.zip
Sanity Item Cache - http://www.wowace.co...tyItemCache.zip
There is nothing behind the curtain!