Existence, formerly of Burning Legion (hi nerds), is looking for a few good dragon slayers to continue our progression through Cataclysm.
Although our progress is relatively average, Existence has had the same core leadership lead us from a pre-nerf Kil'jaeden kill, through Wrath with notable achievements including a pre-nerf Yogg kill, as well as Herald of the Titans and a few other achievements.
We raid 25's Monday through Thursday. Invites start at 7:30pm CST, pulls starting before 8pm CST, and we wrap up around 11:00pm CST.
We raid 25s exclusively; if we don't have the comp for a given fight, we'll either take the night off, do an alt raid, PTR or any number of other activities. If any progression is done in 10s, it will only be as a last resort on a Monday.
What We're Recruiting
We're recruiting any DPS in preparation for 4.3 and to continue progression in Firelands, but the following classes and specs would find an immediate raid spot.
Druids - 1 Moonkin, 1 Feral DPS
Warrior - 1 DPS
Death Knight - 1 DPS
Paladin - 1 Holy
What We Can Give/Want
What we can offer you:
- Good (not amazing) progression.
- A generally relaxed raiding environment. While Mumble has been known to become heated if people regularly make stupid mistakes, in general it's relaxed and friendly.
- Raid consumables, gems, enchants, help with profession leveling, etc. The guild bank will pay for almost everything once you pass a trial.
- A sense of community. WoW isn't all we do; there's always groups on after raid times playing Diablo 2, or Counter Strike, or League of Legends. Because of this, we prefer players that will make friends and enjoy time spent not raiding as well.
What you can offer us:
- 90% attendance. We understand real life obligations will always come ahead of a game, but if you will frequently miss multiple nights a week, please don't waste our time or yours.
- Situational awareness. If low FPS or intelligence causes you to die to avoidable mechanics on a regular basis, please don't waste our time.
- DPS/HPS competitive for your gear level, and the ability to adapt your role to maximise your performance based on the encounter.
- An attitude that can handle wiping. We will wipe on progression. We will occasionally wipe to stupid things on farmed bosses. We don't need people who will get upset over these facts.
- Raid appropriate gems, enchants and professions, and an understanding of how to properly itemise your raiding specs. This is the most obvious indication of your dedication to raiding. If you post an app before you reroll Herbalism or use sub-par gems and enchants, your app is unlikely to be read past the armory link.
-Logs. While we prefer people to provide logs with their applications, as they prove an invaluable look into how you play before we bring you to a raid, it's not uncommon for us to accept people without logs if they show potential otherwise.
If your gear or experience is below the norm for our guild, but you believe you can prove yourself to be exceptional, don't hesitate to apply. We can fix inexperienced, but we can't fix stupid.
How To Apply
Applications are at Existence Gaming
Feel free to contact an officer (Amaru, Pionsus, Pawo) in-game with any questions you might have.
Feel free to PM me here for any questions, or add my RealID: [email protected]
[Alliance][Korgath] <Existence> 6/7 HM Recruiting DPS & H Pally
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users