Infraction: 8. All accounts must have a valid WoW profile.
Message to User:
Please be careful about wishlisting to this extent. It's not really useful to go too far down the rabbit hole. Also, fix your profile within the next 24 hours or you'll be banned permanently. We do not permit anonymous posting.
Generally, I like a lot of the abilities they've done for MoP - they have given druids a large list of new things, more than any class, - one of the particular reasons I like the new abilities is because they are all having some use for balance druids. It's a lot of much needed utility.
For restoration Wild bloom made me smile because of the longed for healing version of detonate a filler for effloresence. Especially with changes to aoe healing. Symbiosis looks very exciting for every druid spec especially if it may let you choose which ability you receive.
My disappointment so far with the balance spec is depsite the sheer volume of new stuff, none of it really affects the balance casting that remains unchanged. They did not give anything inspiring with regards to the range dps role, and that is a shame because it could really benefit from getting something fresh, If MoP lasts 2 years, it would be 4 years of the same stuff. Did you notice how nicely balanced the lunar and solar wings are? IS no longer does damage so we have moonfire/sunfire -- arcane storm/hurricane --- starfall against wild mushroom.
For spicing up I would say:
1. We could use a damage version of Lifebloom as a new spell. It could be called Moonflare and become Sunflare in solar. It would provide a much necessary second dot and give a new toy and almost new dynamic to the casting whiles mainting the solar/lunar balance neatly.
2. StarSURGE could definitely use the SURGE returned to it, as I can't shake it being another rehash of starfire & wrath with it just doing damage, starfire/and wrath have eclipse bar distinguishing between them, adding another spell for just the slight alteration to the power increment is weak and could use some extra excitement..still not sure why they can't make the Knockdown portion have "cannot be used more than once every x secs" clause. Should sort balance issues with shooting stars.
However my biggest gripe is Chosen of Elune form. I love the concept, I would much prefer that increasing damage by 20% on cooldown could be a spec ability, and Chosen of ELune form, if you select Incarnation, would replace that spec ability and instead modify certain balance spells like ToL does for nature spells. It would be at least exciting, because finally you would have a 30sec period with a new type of rotation breaking the monotone.
Force of nature I would prefer if the Balance Spec also had a simpler "Awaken Treant" version in the spec ability that summons 1 treant instead that casts wrath/starfire. Selecting Force of Nature talent would replace this and allow you to summon 3 treants instead of one. And it is unclear whether you would be able to alter what the treants do, or they would only alter if you changed specialization, it would be prefereable if regardless of specialization you could command your treant to either cast wraths, cast lifeblooms, melee or share your damage taken and your specialization instead determines what the default function would be, but you could alter using the pet UI.
1. Wrath is 2.5 sec has not been adjusted to cope with the removed Starlight Wrath talent. Starfire is a balnace spec ability and you notice that the starlightwrath was weaved into it. I don't think it is game breaking if all druids had their wrats at a 2 sec cast --- unless it drops by 0.1 secs for each level gained to a max of 0.5.
2. No pushback resistance either. This i'm sure is an over sight, it would be bad not to have the extra protection their.
3. No mention of 200% spell criticals - I may assume that this has been baked into damage spells since the damage spell arsenal of all druids is significantly reduced (50% as they lose Starfire and Insect Swarm) , but it's still worth bearing mind.