Infraction: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.
Message to User:
I'm just going to nip this right here. I can decide if you're conducting an interview for your personal blog or if you really are just that silly. "...do the two procs together give us a benefit equal to, for instance, the Gurthulak-something weapon for str-melee?" has to be the silliest question I have read in a long time. If you feel the pressing need to get answers to these questions I suggest PM'ing the person(s) you have in mind and hope they take the time to answer you. They are, of course, under no obligation to do so.
Dear Whitefyst, or any who does feel he's able to answer this. I'm having several questions, most of them regarding interaction with weapon procs.
- Is it worthwhile to stack a Hungerer with an Arrow of Time (From the end time heroic?). FemaleDwarf says yes, it is, but i'm asking your opinion.
- How do we interact with Kiril, Fury of Beasts? Is it, for instance, worthwile to act as if the proc is a dynamic haste effect, and take advantage of hardcasted aimed shots (If, at least, at lower than 2s cast time?)
- If we have both kiril, fury of beasts, and Vishanka, Jaws of the Eart - do the two procs together give us a benefit equal to, for instance, the Gurthulak-something weapon for str-melee?
- How would you say our stat priority is? Some are quite stubborn about crit + haste, and others just go for higher ilvl as long as it has crit on it.
- Since hunters of all levels read this guide, could you give some comparison numbers? For instance, Dungeon-gear BiS dps, normal-DS biS dps, and heroic-DS BiS dps? It gives you far more of a meaning to 'Am i following this guide correctly, or am i still missing something'?
Some of these questions may seem quite dumb. However, other websites, such as [www.noxxic.com], seem far to simplistic to be considered useful as soon as you've gotten some feeling for the class. Others come from discussions on the wow-europe hunter forums, and yet others come from the fact that i seldom meet other hunters, or at least other hunters that are up to date past T11-normal.