Infraction: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.
Message to User:
1. You use combustion when it does the most damage at the most advantageous time for the fight. This has been discussed extensively; please search and read before posting. I am moving your post to the SQSA thread, where it would have been borderline acceptable, but the answers you are looking for are already out there.
2. See #1.
3. Sim it using the available tools. Also, please learn the difference between a "roll" and a "role". Hint: the one you used is delicious, particularly with butter.
I'm an Orc with the tier 13 4-piece bonus and I have the following questions:
1. Whenâ€™s the best time to press the first combustion in a fight? After 10 stacks of the 2-piece? When the dot will be big?
2. When do I press combustion the rest of the time? Iâ€™ve seen number estimates on Combustion Helper from 5k-35k/tick. What should be my strat here?
3. Iâ€™m told that after the softcap for haste, I should stack crit. Iâ€™ve also heard mastery starts to play a roll now. Is there a point where I should worry about mastery for fire now?