Changes to the current druid Restoration spells
* Omen of Clarity: Now a passive effect instead of a self-cast buff. Now also works on all spells (healing and damage). Roughly 6% procrate on a 10 sec internal cooldown.
Changes to the current druid Restoration talents
* Improved Mark of the Wild: Now requires two talent points and gives 40% improvement at max rank (as opposed to 5 points for 35% improvement currently).
* Nature's Focus: Moved up a tier and now requires only 3 points for 23/46/70% pushback resistance. Now also includes Nourish, Wrath, Entangling Roots and Cyclone.
* Subtlety: Moved up a tier and now requires only 3 points for 10/20/30% reduced threat and 10/20/30% resistance to dispels. Threat reduction now only applicable to Restoration spells.
* Tranquil Spirit: Now also includes Nourish.
* Improved Tranquility: Now also reduces cooldown by 30/60%.
* Empowered Touch: Increased effect to 20/40% (as opposed to 10/20% currently).
* Tree of Life: Aura now affects everyone in the raid within 45 yards (as opposed to group restricted) and now increased healing by a flat 6% instead of spirit based. In addition, all Restoration spells and Barkskin are now castable in Tree of Life form, but only HoT spells receive a 20% mana reduction. Movement snare removed.
New druid Restoration spells
* Nourish: Heals a friendly target for 1883 to 2187. Heals for an additional 20% if Rejuvenation, Regrowth or Lifebloom is on the target. 1.5 sec cast. 22% of base mana.
* Revive: Returns the spirit to the body, restoring a dead target to life with 1800 health and 1365 mana. Cannot be cast when in combat. 10 sec cast. 72% of base mana.
New druid Restoration talents
* Master Shapeshifter: Grants an effect which lasts while the Druid is within the respective shapeshift form.
Bear form - Increases physical damage by 2/4%.
Cat form - Increases critical strike chance by 2/4%
Moonkin form - Increases spell damage by 2/4%.
Tree form - Increases healing by 2/4%.
* Living Seed: When you gain a critical effect from your Swiftmend, Regrowth, Nourish or Healing Touch spell you have a 33/66/100% chance to plant a Living Seed on the target for 30% of the amount healed. The Living Seed will bloom when the target is next attacked. Lasts 15 seconds.
* Replenish: Your Rejuvenation spell has a 5/10/15% chance to restore 8 Energy, 4 Rage, 1% Mana or 16 Runic Power per tick.
* Improved Tree of Life: Increases your Armor while in Tree of Life Form by 33/66/100%, and increases your spellpower by 5/10/15% of your spirit.
* Gift of the Earthmother: Reduces the global cooldown of your Rejuvenation and Lifebloom spells by 4/8/12/16/20%.
* Wild Growth: Heals friendly party or raid members within 15 yards of the target for 1085 over 7 sec. The amount healed is applied quickly at first, and slows down as the Wild Growth reaches its full duration. Costs 35% of base mana.
Changed and new Balance talents
* Genesis: Increases the damage and healing done by your periodic damage and healing effects by 1/2/3/4/5%.
* Nature's Majesty: Increases the critical strike chance of your Wrath, Starfire, Starfall, Nourish and Healing Touch spells by 2/4%
* Moonglow: Moved up to tier 2.
* Nature's Grace: Moved up to tier3 and is now 3 talent points for 33/66/100% chance on 0.5 sec reduction on crit.
* Nature's Splendor: Increases the duration of your Moonfire, Insect Swarm and Rejuvenation spells by 3 sec, your Regrowth spell by 6 sec and your Lifebloom spell by 3 (?) sec.
* Celestial Focus: Now also increases spell haste by 1/2/3%.
* Lunar Guidance: Reduces to 4/8/12% of your int to spellpower.
* Dream State: Moved up to tier 6.
The current beta coefficients are based on numbers from the official WoW boards (link[/ur]). The spellpower coefficents are times 17/9 conversion rate. Note that WG already includes the Empowered Rejuvenation talent, while all other coefficients are base coefficients. This will be updated when 3.0 is live.
Spell: +heal coeff spellpower coeff Healing Touch 0.857 1.619 Regrowth Initial 0.286* 0.540* Regrowth HoT 0.7 (0.1 per tick) 1.322 (0.189 per tick) Rejuvenation 1 (0.2 per tick) 1.889 (0.378 per tick) Lifebloom HoT 0.44 (0.063 per tick) 0.831 (0.119 per tick) Lifebloom Bloom 0.342 0.646 Nourish without hot 0.357 0.675 Nourish wit hot 0.429 0.810 Tranquility 1.140 2.154 Wild Growth - 0.525 / 0.960ish**
*People give different numbers for Regrowth's initial heal, the numbers in this table are based on the rule that Regrowth's direct heal gets 50% coefficient of a standard 2 sec cast and Regrowth's hot 50% of a 21 sec hot.
** The 0.960 coefficient is based on Anaram's numbers. The lower coefficient was probably assessed before WG got buffed.
Source: [url=http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=0]Druid WotLK talent calculator.
Please keep in mind that the spells and talents are constantly subject to change.
Update 30 September: Used the information of beta build 8982 and added the Balance talents as they have synergy with Restoration talents as well.
Update 6 October: Added beta coefficients.