It was re-formed just before WotLK and seeded by many players from the server's top guilds who sought a serious, mature and drama-free raiding environment to progress in the expansion.
We are seriously against friendship politics and a better player will be taken over an inferior one for progression, no matter their social status within the guild.
Since WotLK launch we have enjoyed a good degree of success, quickly progressing through all of the current raid content dropping KT and Sartharion on November 25 followed my Malygos on November 30(our first night of tries).
About the server:
Stormreaver is a Day-0 PvP server. As such there is a good pool of experienced players and guilds in both factions. Last time I checked, the infallible WoW Jutsu had Stormreaver at a 1:1.2 Alliance:Horde ratio.
We currently raid Sunday-Thursday 1900->23:30 game-time during progression.
Loot is distributed under the EPGP[link] system.
We are looking for:
Exceptional applicants of any class will always be considered.
- Be in it for the long haul and play for progression and fun over loot.
- Have a mature attitude and be able to take public criticism without causing drama.
- Stay up-to-date with current the current state of theorycrafting for your class.
- Always give 100%. This includes preparation and execution.
- Maintain a minimum 80% attendance and understand that you will be asked to sit out sometimes.
- Be experienced. While we having nothing against newer players it's no coincidence that better players tend to be the ones that have been playing for several years.
- Be a fast learner. Everyone screws up occasionally; Do it consistently and there will be penalties.
- Be willing to respec for the good of a raid if you are a hybrid. That offspec loot is not just for BGs.
Gear is not a major issue at the moment, however you should have clearly made an effort to obtain the best available to you under your current situation.
If you wish to apply, please swing by our website.
For more information, feel free to contact Scorpion or myself through a PM or make a level 1 and bug us in game (outside of raid times).