Infraction: 9. Do not sign your posts.
Message to User:
Please don't sign your posts. And smileys are not a valid form of punctuation.
Im luckyenought to be in a very good raiding guild and im the main resto druid; lucky me xD.
My trinket combo is and and i can confirm the following: -
1) Both prock independently of each other and they do proc at the same time.
2) JB dosnt prock off over heal HOTS just direct heals where DMCG procks off amything
3) They both internal CD of 45 seconds so thety both can proc once every 45 seconds.
4) When procking JB is called "Effervescence" and DMCG is "Greatness" the duration is 15 seconds for both.
5) The MP5 buff is static at 100 MP5 and does not change with buffs although the DMCG 90 equip IS effected; the buff isnt.
6) 106 Spell Power on equip & 90 Spirit on equip/
7) JB will proc off heals cast only and not HOT's ticking where DMCG will proc off anything.
After spam testing the JB trinket i can confirm the following this by casting Life Bloom consrtantly for 6 minutes on my self.
(Proc's are on the times changes)
0 ----- > 52 ----- > 1:58 ----- > 2:53 ----- > 3:43 ----- > 4:35 ----- 5:31 ----- > 6:31
So it appears to have an internal cooldow from this small sample of testing as it procked on 52, 66, 55, 50, 52, 56 & 60 seconds while spamming Life Bloom so i would guess that it is fair to say on these numbers, in a 5-6 minute fight, you will get around 7 procs from this trinket which is 7 * 300 = 2100 mana back for a typical Naxx encounter.
So effectivly 330 seconds of casting gives around 7 procks and this means the numbers are as follows: -
7 * 300 = 2100 mana / 330 seconds = 6.36 mana per second * 5 = 31.81 MP5.
The closer this gets to 5 minutes the better JB will proc 10 times producing 3,000 mana back. Hope this heps some people decide but for me i'm still delighted with this trinket combo and id recomment it to any resto druid.