[Alliance][Anvilmar] <Nerglish> Healers & Casters | Working on Sarth3D
1 reply to this topic
Posted 31 January 2009 - 02:59 AM
Nerglish was established in late 2006 (under a different name) and started with the intention of being a raiding guild with a more casual schedule while maintaining a hardcore minded playerbase. Our name is the language of the Murlocs, not that we're roleplayers or particularly Murloc Themed, but it fit since we're pretty sure Murlocs have terets and we think thats pretty awesome.
We raid 3x a week on Sunday, Tuesday & Wednesday nights from 7pm-10:30pm PST. With that schedule in mind, we progressed through Illidan in BC, and currently only have Sarth3D left.
The Nerglish culture is what makes us great, as there are countless other guilds out there with similiar progression. We're an adult only guild (old enough to sperm, old enough to burn) with little regard for being politically correct. Our memberbase consists of players from 18-late 50s, families, couples and cyberwhores who enjoy raiding, talking crap till the wee hours, and enjoying the social side of raiding. We definitely have our serious moments on pushing new bosses and learning new encounters, but we'd rather push through that and get back to having fun while raiding!
Our Class Leads are some of the best in the game .. hardcore theorycrafters and genuine people who want to improve every player in our core. We believe in loyalty to our members and prefer to spend the time with a player who wants to improve over recruiting a new player and building the "fast food" model of raiding.
Disclaimer: Do not apply if you can't take a joke and get offended by penis jokes.
Our progression as of 1/30/2009 is below. The one thing I'll state here is to put it in context of the following:
* Our first official raid(25) in Wrath, after taking a break and allowing players to casually level was the first week of January.
* We raid 3x a week (not, 4, 5, 6 or 7) and we never deviate from that schedule.
All Raid Instances Cleared. Undying runs every week.
All Heroic Raid Instances Cleared. We're currently working on getting 3 Drakes to farm status.
We've gone through a huge shift over the past 6 months on the class balance. In Burning Crusade we were caster heavy, now we're melee heavy. Unless a serious hitter comes along, we're likely not looking for Death Knights, Ret Pallies, or Warriors. The desired list is below:
* Resto Shaman* Warlock* Rogue* Hunter
Our qualifications for an approved applicant are based on the following:
* Gear. We're not looking for crazy geared people, but dont want people scraping the bottom of the barrel either. * Attendance. We're looking for people who can raid 3x a week, and make almost every raid. You're welcome to take vacations and breaks, we dont kick people over reasonable attendance issues. Just the people who never show. * Literacy. We made our post here on ElitistJerks for a reason. 'nuff said. * Personality. We like people who are fun, enjoy being social, and are not completely obnoxious.(Remember, we only accept 18 and older)
How to Apply
Option 1 (Desired):
Apply at Home : Nerglish - Guild Launch Guild Hosting
Option 2 (Backup):
Send a PM here on ElitistJerks.com with the following information:
1. Character Name
3. How long have you been playing WoW?
4. Have you raided with any other classes (if so, which and what spec)?
5. Current Server
6. Link to your armory profile.
7. What's your current rotation?
8. Can you meet 80% raid attendance?
9. How long have you been with your current guild?
10. What is your character's endgame role?
11. What is your prior endgame raiding experience (Original, BC & Wrath)?
12. Why do you want to leave your current guild?
13. Why do you want to join this guild?
14. What's your favorite hobby outside of WoW?
15. Please provide some references.
16. Where do you like to cyber?
Nerglish appreciates all serious applicants. We're in a great spot right now, but we could use a few new faces and great players alike. If you're the loyal type that knows your class, has the right attitude, and doesnt mind a few challenges here and there, then we can't wait till we see your application!
GM - Nerglish
Home : Nerglish - Guild Launch Guild Hosting
Posted 05 February 2009 - 04:17 AM
Noticing another thread they brought up a good point.
Anvilmar is no longer locked to transfers.
Anvilmar is no longer locked to transfers.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users