Guild Site: Home - Midwinter Guild
Exceptional applicants of any class are encouraged to apply. However, the following classes have a higher priority:
- Warlock: Medium need
- Feral Druid (Tank AND DPS): Critical (911) need - core raid spot
- Restoration Druid: Medium need
- Shaman: Medium need for a multi-talented Enhancement / Resto shaman
Sunday through Thursday - 10:00 PM to 2:00 AM Eastern
We are an Alliance side raiding guild on Ysera (PVE). We are a cohesive unit that has been running strong for two years now with members who have been raiding since the earliest days of WoW. The guild is led by a group of councilors who govern the members and lead the raids. We are a progression based raiding guild. This means that when new content is released, it will be our primary focus with previous raiding instances dropping from the raiding schedule.
Loot System: Loot is decided upon by a separate group of members collectively known as the Conclave. Upon attaining membership, loot lists are posted by the individual and then added to the overall guild list for all to discuss and see their position. Orders are based upon performance, attendance, and benefit to the raiding team. Tenure and contributions to the guild are factored in the event of equal weighting of the main three categories.
In Burning Crusade we cleared all of Sunwell prior to the 3.0 patch.
For Wrath, all content has been cleared with all achievements completed with the exception of Immortal which we are currently trying to attain.
We will be pushing to raid on the PTR in order to accelerate our progression for Ulduar.
- Level 80
- Extensive knowledge of your class mechanics and raid encounters. You should know not just your own role but also that of your fellow raiders.
- Maximizing your gear to be ready for raiding. While we understand you may not have all the best in terms of actual items, we do expect you to put forth the effort to have the best gems/enchants to help bridge the gap.
- Omen, DBM, ORA2, and class-specific mods.
- High attendance is critical, especially for learning new content. While we understand real life precedence, you should strive for 100% attendance.
- Ventrilo and a working microphone are essential. Being able to call raid information out is absolutely required and any exceptions will not be tolerated.
- A good attitude towards raiding and other players. Members are expected to bring 100% focus to raids every night. No Youtubing or watching shows on your TV during the raid.
- An ability to fit into the guild environment. If you do not get along with the other members, chances are high that you will not pass the membership vote. Humor in the guild can best be described by one acronym: B.O.S.A., Bunch of Smart Asses
After you submit an application on our website, we will contact you within 2-3 days to schedule an interview over Ventrilo. If this goes well, we will bring you into the guild for a one month trial period where we will evaluate your skill, attitude, and attendance. At the end of about one month you will be promoted to raider status or removed from the guild. Earlier or later decisions may happen based on individual circumstances.
If you have any more questions about the guild, the app process or anything not listed here, feel free to contact Jerrycakes, Scrototem, or Gwystyl. Guild members should not be contacted for status pings.
Midwinter Forums • View forum - Applications
[Alliance][Ysera] <Midwinter> Warlock, Feral, Tree, Res/Enh Dual-Spec Shaman
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users