Infraction: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.
Message to User:
One thing you are missing is this:
Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say. Do not bump, quote for truth, cross-post, or post only to say thanks. We don't want to hear your funny story about something that happened in your raid last night, your baseless speculation is unproductive, and your idea for a new ability really isn't that interesting. If you have an idea you'd like to share with the community, support it with analysis, testing, or both that indicates you've put some thought into it.
Deriving from elluminea's idea of buffing frost pve damage in one way while nerfing it in another either in pve or pvp, and maybe to finally replace Deep Freeze, I have an idea which would give frost more survival, more burst damage (or overall damage), but at the cost of mobility, partially or entirely...
But should it also include but is not limited to:
- You take the form of ice (either limited amount of time, or permanently...like shadowform)
- reducing damage done to you (magic and/or physical damage)
- increasing your damage with frost spells by (either combinations of: a flat %, all targets are considered frozen, targets immune to your snares take extra damage
- Increases spellpower? haste? or crit? mana gain?
- New ability of an Iceform only spell?
- A raid buff or aura from this form?
Any ideas if this form would work? Any possible changes to positive and negative effects? Am I missing anything?
- you are slown by x%, or just rooted entirely
- limitation of Frost spells only or a reduction in damage of all other spells
- you gain a debuff such as Hypothermia or something similar
Seems like a cheap knockoff of Shadowform...but it needs to be refined...
Iceform- "You are colder than anyone could imagine."