As of 6/4/09 there is a second rule.
Castrandom macros work well even if they are lazy and for the most part retarded. Read http://elitistjerks....141/#post948604 and at least the 2 pages following that post before commenting on them in any form. Posting about them without math or sim time or actual playtesting will lead to an infraction.
Shaman (Skills List / Talent + Glyph Calc.)
* Bloodlust/Heroism: Cooldown reduced to 5 minutes, but Sated and Exhausted now last 10 minutes.
* Poison Cleansing Totem and Disease Cleansing Totem have been merged into "Cleansing Totem." Cleansing Totem pulses every 3 sec, down from 5.
* Lava Lash now has a new icon.
* New Talent: Frozen Power: Increases the damage done by your Frostbrand Weapon if it is enchanted on your main-hand weapon by 10/20%, and your Frost Shock has a 50/100% chance to root the target in Ice for 5 sec. when used on targets at or further than 15 yards from you.
* Spirit Weapons: Now reduces all threat generated by 30%, not just physical attacks.
* Stormstrike charges have been increased by 2, and cooldown reduced by 2 sec.
* Improved Stormstrike re-designed: When you Stormstrike, you have a 50/100% chance to immediately grant you 20% of your base mana.
* Toughness: No longer increases your armor. Instead, this talent now increases your total Stamina by 2/4/6/8/10%.
* Unleashed Rage - Reduced to 3 points, down from 5. Each point now also increases your total Agility by 1/2/3%.
* New Talent: Booming Echoes- Reduces the cooldown of your Flame Shock and Frost Shock spells by an additional 1/2 sec., and increases the direct damage done by your Flame Shock and Frost Shock spells by an additional 10/20%.
* Ancestral Awakening: This talent now accounts for your ineffective healing, rather than effective.
* Cleanse Spirit now has a new icon.
* Riptide: This spell has a new icon.
Frozen Power - how much of a damage loss will it be to use Frostbrand instead of Windfury on the mainhand in PvP
Improved Stormstrike - mana regen would seem more of a benefit for PvP then for use in PvE since Shamanistic Rage is reliable enough for PvE needs. Does this mean we get another 2 points to spend elsewhere in our raiding builds?
Booming Echoes - how high in the Elemental Tree will it end up being and will it end up being available for an Enhancement PvP build.