Infraction: Bad posting on several levels.
Message to User:
I have some "advices" for you.
1. Read our forum rules. Take to heart the ones pertaining to grammar, spelling, and general communication.
2. Check out our Search function. You can find a lot of things without asking for hand-holding.
3. Don't ask for hand-holding. It's against our rules.
4. Read threads and attempt to find answers before posting.
5. Find a spell checker of some kind. Firefox has one built in. Failing this, you could enter your post into a word processor and run a spelling check before posting.
6. The word is "advice," it does not have singular/plural forms. Yes, I know, English is a stupid language. That's why I recommend a spell checker.
Hello there i am getting pretty depressed lately over my unholy build performance in raids.I see here people posting some crazy 4800+ dps on Patchwerk and when i see my 3300-3800 want to delete my DK.My problem is when i had some pre 25 man raid gear i was doing around 3.2 3.3k dps, and now with pretty much everything replaced with 25 man content gear my dps doenst seems to go much higher, its like im capped at 3.3k 3.4k, for majority of the raid.
Here is my armory:http://armory.wow-eu...&n=Plaguebreath
Today i decided to see whats my dps on Heroic target dummy self buffed, it apears for 3 minute fight i am between 2900-3000 DPS, depending on how much desecration procs.
Used gargoyle with mirror of thruth proc and RFC it was adding 770 dps my ghoul is doing 290-300 DPS.
So my question is, what the hell im supposed to improve to see the big numbers on patchwerk i have arround 5700 AP in raid we bring 1-2 frostfire mages and 2 warlocks per raid the rest is pretty much ret palas, fury warriors, hunters.
I am ussualy in top 5 on dmg metter with highest doing arround 3800-4200 dps, depending on the fight.
The highest numer ive seen is 3800-3900 on patchwerk.
I am using glpyhs of icy touch,ghoul and blood strike.
All advices apriciated.