We have a specific need for the following classes/specs:
Druids (Tank, Heals)
Paladins (Tank, Heals)
We still have openings for various other exceptional players, so please apply if you know your class and are will to join a progression-focused guild.
Type: PvE (Normal)
Mon, Wed, Fri, Sunday (7:30-11PM CST). Raid invites start 30 minutes before the raid and members are expected to stay until the end of the raid. Attendance is important for us since we do not like to keep bench warmers. We therefore expect that you will be able to attend at least 90% of our raids.
On another note, we are progression oriented, so please don't expect to raid only instances on farm status. If your interested in just gearing your character through farm raids, then we're not a good match for you.
Forlorn has completed much of the end-game content:
Sarth 1D 10/25
The Safety Dance
Can't Get Enough
Less is more
We are a end-game raiding guild located on the Mok'Nathal server. We have cleared 10 and 25 Man Naxx, 10 and 25 Man Sartharion with 1 Drake, Malygos 10 Man, and other world bosses. Our current objectives are to down Malygos 25 Man and Sartharion 2/3 Drake.
- Reliable: You are online in time for raids. You are at the raids you say you're going ot be at (90%).
- Prepared: You bring reagents, food, money for repairs, and flasks ALL THE TIME.
- Dependable: You stay throughout raids without AFK's. You have a solid internet connection and a stable computer.
- Skilled: We are looking for players who do not stand in the fire and are able to play at the top of their game. We are looking for people who can think on their feet and do not need to be told explicitly what to do for every fight week after week.
- Educated: You know the fights. If you have not been in a fight before, you have watched the movies AND read the guides.
- Gear and Spec: Your gear and spec tells us a lot about the your knowledge of your class, your general theorycraft, and your level of social responsibility. While we do not expect applicants to have a full set of gear at our current progression level, we do expect it to be fully enchanted and gemmed using the best available recipes.
How to Apply
Apply to Forlorn
- Explain your gear choices.
- What WoW-related websites do you visit on a regular basis? How often and for what reason?
- How did you hear about Forlorn? Why are you interested in joining our guild?
- What do you feel you can bring to our organization? Why should we choose you over any other applicant?
- What previous raiding guilds have you been in? What made you decide to leave?
- If any, please list your previous raiding experience. Preference will be given to those who can supply WWS parses as examples of raiding performance.