Infraction: 2. All opinions should be stated as succinctly as possible.
Message to User:
Overquoting. Please don't do this.
It seems there will be though choices with talents in 3.1.
1) We will need to most likely drop some talents in Blood - which goes first?
2) Epidemic or Morbidity or BCB?
3) Take UB or not?
4) Maybe drop some points from Dirge or even Impurity?
5) Take Imp. UP or not?
Basically what we need is some values of DPS increase of talents so we can drop "the weakest link". Let's take a look - I will use data from one of my Patchwerk kills.
* Morbidity - DC did 7.7% damage, removing this talent will result in 1% loss = 0.33% per point.
* Outbreak - ~1.41% per point.
* Necrosis - 4.8% of total damage = 0.95% per point.
* BCB - 2.2% = 0.73% per point.
* UB - 279 per tick so 5580 per 40 RP, DC 3555 per 40 RP (crit included) = 2025 damage lost over 20 sec = 100 dps loss = 1.78% loss on single target.
* Dirge - 25 RP per 20 sec = 2222 damage lost over 20 sec (based on DC damage) = 111 dps loss = 1.97% loss = 0.99% per point.
* Impurity - 26.7% damage affected = 3.48% damage loss = 0.7% per point.
* Desecration - 73.4% damage affected = 0.72% per point.
* Wandering Plague - 2.5% = 0.83% per point.
* Imp. UP = There was once a thread about this with nice math, anyone care to find it? We could assume 32 AP per point for sure as a start (boot enchant) but its surely worth more.
* 2h Weapon Spec - 49% damage affected = 0.94% per point.
* Bladed Armor - Every point gives me ~80 AP with current gear. I am not sure how to count this but 1 DPS on weapon is equal to ~7 AP in spreadsheet so we could assume that 1 point is equal to 11+ DPS = ~0.2% per point.
* Dark Conviction - 61.2% damage affected = 0.58% per point.
1) UB - 1.8% dps loss.
2) Outbreak - 1.41% per point.
3) Dirge - 1% per point.
5) Necrosis - 0.95% per point.
6) 2h Weapon Spec - 0.94% per point.
7) Wandering Plague - 0.83% per point.
8) BCB - 0.73% per point.
9) Dececration - 0.72% per point.
10) Impurity - 0.7% per point.
11) Dark Conviction - 0.58% per point.
12) Morbidity - 0.33% per point.
13) Bladed Armor - 0.2% per point.
Note that 3.0 values was used so keep in mind that Outbreak value will go up (SS and PS buffs) or Morbidity will also (but it won't make it better than Dark Conviction). Also all data included pet damage - Gargoyle, Ghoul and Army of the Dead - but I think it is better that way, more realistic.
Value of Epidemic and Imp. UP needs to be found still. Additionally I didn't count few talents like NotD or Ravenous Dead as they are simply needed for Ghoul Survival (and dead ghoul = 10-15% dps loss).
FINAL BUILD HERE
EDIT: Fixed value of Desecration (down from 1% to 0.72%).
I'm liking the figures, solves a lot of questions and answers a lot of my own. I have a question for you though. to make a spreadsheet or to properly record a session onto excel what do i need to do or may i ask for a link to this spreadsheet you are using?