We are currently reviewing all applications in order to prepare a solid core group for heroic raid achievements, completion of Sarth3D, and in preparation of expansion into Ulduar. We are, however, completely full on all raiding positions of Paladins and Shaman.
Specifically, we are recruiting:
1 feral druid
1 disc/holy (or holy/disc) priest
The Brotherhood was conceived during beta and originally formed by a small group of friends on the Warsong server. Due to overpopulation, we moved to Smolderthorn in the middle of 2006. We have continued to be a stable, consistent force on the server, while watching the rise and fall of many other guilds. The guild is comprised of varying ages, from late-teens through working adults, and while we currently have no specific age limit, we do expect a high level of maturity while raiding.
We consider ourselves a semi-casual raiding guild, raiding approximately 10-15 hours a week. We currently have formal raids at least 3 nights each week, with 'pickup' guild groups and alt runs on the other evenings. Raids are scheduled a month in advance and raiding spots are based on sign-ups, raid composition, and seniority.
While we will never be a 'hardcore' raiding guild, we expect our raids to be (relatively) serious and our members to be focused on results. We currently have all content cleared up to Sarth3D and are farming Naxx25 and Malygos25 weekly. We also have a weekly PVP tournament and are running alt instances for those that need gear.
We use a DKP system called SWAPS for distributing loot. You can find more information here. It is basically a modified zero-sum system and is highly interactive and rewards consistent raiding.
We currently reside on the Smolderthorn server. This is an EST PVP server with a medium population and a 2:1 horde/alliance ratio.
Tuesday/Thursday - 7:00-10:30
Raid invites start 15 minutes before the raid start time, and we expect that anyone that has signed up will be available and prepared for the raid at this time. With our relaxed raiding schedule, we expect new recruits to be available to raid 80% of the time. This averages to 1 missed raid every 2 weeks, which is more than generous. If you are unable to accomodate this schedule, then please do not apply.
- You should be a interested in PvE progress and guild achievements over personal gain.
- You realize that gear comes with time and participation
- You are patient, and realize that advancement sometimes takes time.
- You watch videos and know your part in an encounter before the guild gets to it
- You make proper PvE choices regarding spec, gems, and gear
- You come prepared with appropriate flasks and food.
- You must be available and willing to meet the 80% raid attendance. We are looking for core raiders
- You take the opportunity to better yourself and your character during non-raid days
- You must be able to apply to our guild online, and use a simple calendar/raid signup (yes, its been a problem)
- You must enjoy the 'out-of-raid' social experiment that is The Brotherhood. Enjoy the give-and-take, be sociable, and have fun.
Please visit our website at The Brotherhood, and follow the link to apply. If you have any questions, please contact Narmagia through a PM on this site, or any of our other officers in-game or through in-game mail.