- Paradigma - Gaming Community -  man raiding. Check out our forum for more information.
- Raid times: Sundays-Thursdays 19-23h
- 80%+ attendance required ; 4/5 days
- Past Progress: Sarth3D, Immortal/Undying, (Heroic: ) Glory of the Raider done.
- Ulduar : 13/14 Working on hard modes
- Ventrillo + Mic is a must have, as well as a good pc and a stable connection.
- Experienced Leadership
- Loot Council
Looking for the following classes:
In general we are in need of 1-2 more healers and a tank. Also recruitment for almost all classes is open to compensate for the upcoming evil summer time, where surprisingly people in general tend to play less wow Though as we have a pretty small roster, nobody has to sit out a lot.
- Tanks: (2) Classes we are considering: Protection Paladin, Deathknight.
- Mages (2) Mage DPS - Drinks, Portals, Sheeps. Pew Pew!
- Hunters: (2) Survival/BM
- Warlocks: (1) A mix of providing healthstones and summoning portals. Oh and a bit of dps obviously.
Some more information about us:
Paradigma has a history reaching back to wow-release terenas-alliance, where we were the guild to open the AQ gates. During the fall of tbc, we reformed on neptulon-horde and killed illidan from scratch within 2 months.
In wotlk we had to move server again due to neptulon being extremly unplayable/lag and basically started raiding on the Runetotem-server at the end of january 2009. Since then we have been working on building a solid raid crew again. Our playerbase consists of people from all over europe, spoken and written language is english.
Ulduar is released and we are raiding 5 days a week from 19-23h there.
We want to improve and better ourselfs over time, so will our standarts. We plan to compete for horde/server firsts on Runetotem for upcoming content.
We are here to stay: Paradigma had its fair share problems, but we are still here with a playerbase of many experienced people.
Our goal is to complete all 25 man raiding achievements and content that blizzard will release this expansion time near.
Especially with the feature of dual-specs, we believe in having a small roster of highly active people.