We started PUGing together shortly after launch, and quickly led a PUG through 25man Naxx on the 3rd week after launch. We then decided to go ahead and form a guild. We've stayed relatively small, content to PUG the extra slots. We've even been able to successfully lead a PUG through Sarth 3D 10 man multiple times.
We decided to recently open up recruitment understanding that Ulduar is said to be much harder than current content, and we figured having more consistent raid members would give us some peace of mind.
Area 52 is an EST server, and our primary raids are on the weekends at 7pm server time. We do alt runs, 10mans, etc... during the week.
We handle loot via a loot council primarily concerned with performance. If you don't screw up, and contribute well to the raid we'll find a way to get you the loot you want.
We're looking for skilled, well geared players to help us clear Ulduar. We're considering applicants from all classes and specs currently.
How to Apply
Send a PM, or email to pellegry.uwd (at) gmail with the following information:
1. Character Name
5. Current Server
6. Link to your armory profile.
7. List your serious alts.
8. What are your playing hours?
9. What is your guild history?
10. What is your character's endgame role?
11. What is your prior endgame raiding experience?
12. Why do you want to leave your current guild?
13. Why do you want to join this guild?
14. Tell us a bit about yourself.
15. Please list references who would be willing to vouch for you.
16. Please list some out-of-game contact information.
If you'd like more information about us feel free to contact SÃ´utalgÃ´n (with the funny o's) or me (Pellegry) in game on Area 52, or send an email to pellegry.uwd (at) gmail
[Horde][Area 52] <Until We Die> Open Recruiting
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users