Making an album, need feedback
Posted 16 February 2006 - 10:51 PM
Posted 17 February 2006 - 12:28 AM
I listened to that even though it wasn't for me. Cool. Will feedback you later on your stuffs.
I MADE A SONG FOR YOU
Posted 17 February 2006 - 12:39 AM
I don't listen to electronica all that much anymore (especially since I don't smoke anymore. :P) I do like your stuff though. What I find really nice is that you have kept the tracks the same general style, but made them unique.
The only songs I ever keep are the ones that don't sound like all the others.
Posted 17 February 2006 - 04:58 AM
Random comments I had while listening.
-Clocktower felt kinda flat and repetitive, I can't say I really liked it.
-I liked sunken temple more, openly more so than the rest but I'd keep it around.
-I know you used 1955 in one of your video's before, its pro and I like it a lot. Plus Back to the Future is always good.
- Airlock was okay, I think I would have liked it but it seemed to drag on a long time.
- Broken Stairs was more like the length I felt Airlock should have been so I liked it more.
- Laying Down a Fat beat 2001: Liking this one more. Base and beat stuff sounds good.
- I enjoyed listening to primal. It is music I would be happy to have in the back round.
- I'm running out of things to say, Pyramid was a nice song but didn't jump out at me the way 1955 did.
- My girlfriend put on sugarcult while I was listening too Sunset camp but I think I liked it.
- Surface Tension. I looked at the title of this song while it was playing and it made so much sense to me. I don't know why but that's cool.
- I liked this but the effect that starts around 45s is just a little too loud or jarring.
- Development was more fun to listen too than most of the tracks on the "cd" :-/
Posted 17 February 2006 - 08:31 AM
Posted 17 February 2006 - 06:29 PM
I'm not very good at constructive feedback, the material is unique from other electronica that i've heard in the past, though it's not particularly my genre of music.
Tracks that I was especially fond of were 1955, Surface Tension, Development, and Sunset Camp.
1955 is definately something that's going on my playlist though. :laugh:
Posted 18 February 2006 - 01:09 AM
R on you
G to stop Dragon
O from Being Hated
N because Dragon deserve are Love
Posted 18 February 2006 - 09:15 PM
Posted 19 February 2006 - 12:06 AM
That said, you're in my winamp playlist. It's pretty damn good.
Posted 19 February 2006 - 06:17 AM
Posted 21 February 2006 - 05:31 PM
I'm a big fan of the transitions that you make, particularly Sunset Camp and Primal at about the 1:05 marks on both.
Airlock brings back fond memories of Metroid, so it's sticking with me too.
Pyramid Reef I kept thought was just going to take off, but it didn't. Instead it has the odd transition at 1:49 that "I'm a different song!"
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users