If you are interested, follow this link to register on the forums, send us an email, or send me a PM:
Apatheia.org: View topic - Application Process - Copy the application to a new post.
We are currently looking for 3-4 exceptional players of any class, but we're particularly interested in the following:
1-2 Druids â€“ Resto or Moonkin.
1-2 Shaman â€“ Elemental or Resto.
2-3 Ranged DPS - At least one warlock probably, and a couple other class.
Apatheia-World of Warcraft-Khadgar
Cleared everything, including 3-drakes. Finals and such caused us to have a bit of a slow start in Ulduar, but we have cleared through Heroic: The Keepers of Ulduar (Freya, Hodir, and Thorim), and we should kill Mimiron this week. We are killing one or two new bosses per week. Future plans are to focus on achievements and hard-modes.
Sunday: 8:30pm to 12pm EST
Monday: 8:30pm to 12pm EST
Wednesday: 8:30pm to 12pm EST
For off-nights we organize some PUG raids, 10-mans, and heroics. We enjoy meeting new people and watching them eat spout.
Apatheia is a 3-day a week raiding guild that values performance and attitude. We have been around since launch and have a roster of talented people who will succeed. Our members are mostly middle-aged people with jobs, school, kids, and other responsibilities. We have a few people at the college/graduate school stage. Our players, and particularly officers, are dedicated to maximizing performance. We will do everything possible to help our guildmates achieve their potential. However, we understand that there is a minimum level of performance, and raiding is not an entitlement.
What we want:
- People who really enjoy raiding, but also realize that it takes dedication and responsibility to be successful.
- People who know how to play their class, can improvise, learn from otherâ€™s mistakes most of the time, and who will not make the same mistake twice.
- People who come prepared (glyphs, enchants, consumables), and know their role. Reliability and ability to fill multiple roles (tank, heal, or dps) is a huge advantage.
- People who have a good computer/internet connection, get along well with their guildmates, take responsibility for their mistakes, and who do not complain.
- People who are responsible for their own happiness. Who are willing to either participate in an activity someone else organizes, or organize something themselves if needed.
What we have to offer:
- We have made great progression in WotLK, and we will do better in Ulduar.
- We have a fantastic roster of like-minded players who already meet the above-mentioned criteria. We are not carrying mediocre players who blame others for their mistakes.
- Our short raiding week allows people time to spend on other activities (alts, PUG raids, kiddos, achievements).
- Good progression without a massive time commitment.
- We welcome addition and support for your drama-free non-raiding friends.
- We use a very fair DKP system to distribute loot in 25-mans (modified Shroud Loot System, with fun aka free, 10 points, and half bids)
[Alliance][Khadgar] <Apatheia> 10.5-hour raid schedule. Recruiting for Ulduar.
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users