At this time, we are currently looking for:
Once made a core raider, you will be provided with guild repairs and flasks/consumables. Also, enchanting mats are funded through the bank (providing we have them in stock).
Having said that,
Dominance is a progression based 25-man raid guild on the Winterhoof server. We're a few months new to this server, formally from Alleria.
We are currently on Yogg and looking to recruit the right people, so that we have a solid 25 to clear him and dominate hard modes.
We're looking for players who can bring an outstanding knowledge to their class, along with being very reliable and willing to take criticism to better themselves.
Our class needs are as follows:
- H=High (2-3 needed)
- M=Medium (1 maybe 2)
- L=Low (1 "good applicant")
- C=Closed (Obviously closed, but we're always looking into exceptional applications)
Current Class Needs:
- Death Knight - L
- Druid - M Feral/Resto
- Hunter - L
- Mage - L
- Paladin - L
- Priest - M Shadow Priest - Disc/Holy
- Rogue - C
- Shaman - C
- Warlock - L
- Warrior - L
Any exceptional applications will be considered, but the needs listed above are top priority as of now.
More about Dominance and what we want from you:
First and foremost, we're a guild dedicated to making the best use of our time. Instead of banging our heads against a boss for 8 hours and night, we approach progression by making the best use of our 3 hour a night, 5 night a week schedule.
We're a tightly knitted raid guild, with the core of the members extending from early Everquest. We are like-minded players, who are willing to do whatever to see and conquer all raid content, of course while being able to have laughs while doing it. We are an adult guild, so we recruit only those over the age of 18. We allow as much freedom of speech on voice and guild communication as possible, that is within reason. This does not mean we shoot off on vent while raiding, especially progression. We take this time VERY seriously.
We ask that you be knowledge of your class. Reading up on future changes, having the correct spec and the correct gems for your gear shows us a lot of your character. It also shows us that you're willing to research your class enough to be a viable part of our guild. Come with an attitude to win! We all have times were we are pissed off, but before anything else, an attitude to work together to win is what we're seeking in permanent core raiders.
Beyond that, we're looking for level headed, non-emo raiders. Leave your inner bitch and loot whore at the door. We all will get gear and we don't want to raid with a permanent period.
(Our server is CST, so times will be posted as server time)
Sunday: 8-11pm CST
Monday: 8-11pm CST
Tuesday: 8-11pm CST
Wednesday: 8-11pm CST
Thursday: 8-11pm CST
We use loot council to distribute items evenly throughout the guild. We have used this system since the guild formation, nearly 2 years ago. It has been the most successful loot system that we've all came across, and we make it our main goal to keep it extremely fair and honest. This being said, we can offer a very sound raid environment, with past progression, due to loot being evenly distributed.
Once Invited, you will be on a two week trial period. During this time, you will not be able to collect loot, unless no one needs the item and it is going to be sharded.
Basic guild requirements/guidelines:
- 18 or older please
- If you are applying, we would prefer it if you were on/or near our gear level. (Some Heroic Ulduar gear)
- Your character is a reflection of how you play the game. Not having proper gems/enchants tells a lot about somebody.
- Must be mature and have respect for others, this is a big plus to us.
- Once invited to guild, don't forget... you wear our guild tag above your head. Your actions reflect upon us. Spamming profanities/flaming others in party or pugs will NOT be tolerated.
- Must have vent installed, be able to communicate.
- Must have the latest versions of Omen/Ktm/DBM or Big wigs or any other add-on we ask for you to install.
- Try to have thick skin.... Be able to take constructive criticism during raids, we need everybody to give 100% and learn from mistakes.
- Respect your guild mates... VERY important... these are the people that will help you with whatever you need, show them respect, and you will get it in return.
- We always try to help others... even if they're not in our guild, if somebody asks you a serious question about an encounter/or class, try to be helpful. We've all been there before, they will appreciate it greatly.
- And last but not least... ATTENDANCE! We use the calendar in game. If you cannot make it to raid, say you cannot go. If you sign up to go and do not show up, you will be ejected from the guild if you abuse it.