Some of you might be familiar with MMO-Champion's RaidComp tool. This new addon, currently named Arthic's RaidComp, does something similar, but in-game. (If you know a better name for the addon, let me know.)
More info and download: Curse Page.
- Updated to 3.1 buffs & debuffs
- Talents will be scanned on raid members in range.
- Scanned talent data will be stored for out-of-range usage.
- Sorting of the list of raid members (click 'Name', '(Class)' etc.)
- Option to add fake raid members.
- Option to ignore raid members for calculation.
- Option to set custom data on a raid member.
- Option to specify which pets are in the raid (they are not scanned).
- More info at can be found on the Curse page for Arthic's RaidComp.
This is a screenshot of the interface. Note that there is only one Death Knight in the list, and therefore a lot of raid-buffs are missing.
Remember this addon is of BETA release-quality!
Bug reporting & Suggestions:
Please use the CurseForge site to post a ticket: Arthic's RaidComp CurseForge page.