Accounting is the top Horde raiding guild on Laughing Skull, and we are recruiting for Ulduar.
We push raiding content and achievements, maintaining our drive from a top 50 US Sunwell finish to a top 50 Heroic: Glory of the Raider.
The guild consists of people who enjoy building a team to stab monsters on the internet in the evenings.
Hardmodes we currently have downed in 25 man:
Orbituary (Flame Leviathan + 4)
Heartbreaker (XT-002 )
I Choose You, Steelbreaker (Iron Council)
Lose Your Illusion (Thorim)
I Could Say That This Cache Was Rare (Hodir)
I Love the Smell of Saronite in the Morning (General Vezax)
One Light in the Darkness (Yogg-Saron)
We have also downed Algalon in 10 man.
1 Healer (Druid/Shaman/Priest) [medium]
1 DK (tank or dps) [medium]
1 Rogue [medium]
1 Hunter [high]
1 Enhancement Shaman [high]
1 Warrior (dps) [high]
Exceptional players of other classes and specs are always welcome to apply. No fresh 80's in greens please.
Raid Schedule: (CST, GMT-6)
What you can expect from us:
* A fun team of responsible folks with a proven track record of beating down internet monsters. Having the option to raid 5 nights a week is required to be part of the progression team; new applicants are expected to be part of this team.
* We run two 25-man groups (1 main raid for achievements, 1 casuals/alts raid). We also run two 10-man groups, both for achievements, and have a pool of good people available for 5-man and pickup 10-man content.
* We use a "loot council" system which relies on input from our members. We encourage groups who recognize there are limited item drops to help plan where items should go when they do drop.
What we expect from you:
* A fun personality. If you are a mute in vent, guild chat, and unwilling to tell anything about yourself we are not a good fit for you. We encourage people to be successful both in and out of game. If you don't have a job, don't go to school and don't really do anything productive I don't think we are a good fit for you.
* Teamwork. You actively contribute and troubleshoot problems and speak up before things happen rather than complaining after the fact. We need really proactive people that can reduce the workload for everyone.
* Base ability to play wow and attitude for improvement. You need to be someone who doesn't stand in fire / void zones. Yet when mistakes are made you should be quick to speak up.
* Ability to pass Phase 0 wow strats. We are a forum heavy guild so show up, read forums, talk.
Website: Accounting - Horde US Laughing Skull
Before you apply, ask yourself the following:
* Are my professions appropriate?
* Are my gems and enchants appropriate?
* Have I completed the appropriate rep grinds for my class?
If you have any questions please message Casagrande, Aphaea, or Zaloog in-game.
[Horde][Laughing Skull] <Accounting> 8/9 Hardmodes down LFM
1 reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users