DPS: Preferably ranged, but willing to consider all exceptional DPS
Healer: Preferably Restoration Shaman
Exceptional applications are always reviewed and considered!
Residence: Alliance, Crushridge-US
Server Information: PVP, PST time zone, High pop
Progression: (all listed progression is assumed 25-man raids)
Tier 11 13/13H (US 11)
Wrath of the Lich King
The Light of Dawn @15% (US 18)
A Tribute to Insanity (US 28)
Yogg-Saron (0 keepers assisting) (US 33)
WoWProgress Ranking: WoW Guild No Chicks Allowed @ Crushridge :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings and History
WowTrack Ranking: <No Chicks Allowed> on US-Crushridge - Guild - World of Warcraft
World of Logs Parses: World of Logs - Real Time Raid Analysis
Raid Schedule: (Listed start times are pull times. Be on early for invites. Times listed are also in the Pacific Time Zone.)
<No Chicks Allowed> is a hardcore, progression-minded guild raiding on a casual schedule. Because we mostly only raid four days a week, we expect our members to come to every raid prepared and ready to commit 4-5 hours of their time to getting as much accomplished as possible. Raids will rarely run over their scheduled time; however, we may extend the raid until we find a suitable point to stop at. Frequent absences, lengthy AFKs, and consistent disconnects are looked down upon. We all play this game to have fun and progress, but it isn't fair for one person to waste 24 other people's dedicated time.
All loot is handled on a council based system. The officer core will make all of the decisions based on personal performance, contribution to the guild, and overall raid benefit.
- Have a Y Chromosome (Seriously. No chicks allowed.)
- Maintain a high percentage raid attendance (rare situational circumstances are understandable)
- Have a reliable connection and computer
- Have Ventrilo and a working microphone
- Provide full consumables and cover repair costs for raiding
- Come to raids with as strong of an understanding as possible of every boss encounter
- Always aim to acquire the best items/enchants/professions for the benefit of the raid (READ: Two Raiding Professions)
- Be knowledgeable about your class and its changing mechanics, especially through analyzing online raid parses post-raid
- Be active on our forums
- Do not have Â§pÃ¨ciÃ£l letters in your character name (acceptable to remove on transfer)
- Be willing to swap to the Deus Vox Encounters boss addon.
- Log out in raiding gear.
- Register an account on our forums with your in-game name.
- Visit the application link at the bottom of the page. Put some time into it and show that you have a decent understanding of the English language, as it is a huge turn off when you don't think it's worth your time to press shift at least once per sentence, among other things.
- Your application should be automatically converted into a forum post. If this is not the case, contact Chira in game or through PM.
- All posts in the Applications forum are visible by yourself and NCA members only.
- If we accept your application, transfer (if applicable) and message an officer in game for a guild invite. Be sure to be online early for the scheduled raids ready to go.
- Applicants may sometimes only be admitted into specific content for their tryout, although it is not uncommon to enter into progression content.
- Not showing up, frequently disconnecting/lagging, or leaving early especially without prior warning during your trial period reflects very poorly on your application.
- Upon gaining limited accepted applicant access to the forums, be sure to familiarize yourself with the various stickies in the Raiding forum.
To learn more about creating an application, visit our information thread (partly a copy of this post) and follow the instructions at the bottom of the page. As always, feel free to contact any officer through game or the website if you have any questions regarding the guild or an application.
<No Chicks Allowed> - Applications