1. Anyone posting about Fast weapons without EnhSim or Simulationcraft or many hours of targeting dummy testing data explicitly proving their conclusions will be infracted. The game changed and Fast weapons are no longer on the table, if you want to say otherwise you better bring proof or you will get infracted.
Patch Notes that affect Enhancement Shaman
* Axe Specialization (Orc): The weapon bonus from this effect now applies to fist weapons in addition to axes.
* All pets now receive 40% of their master's resilience and 100% of their master's spell penetration. In addition, if a player is at their appropriate spell hit chance or hit chance maximum, their pet will be at the maximum for spell hit chance, hit chance, and expertise. If they are below the maximum, their pet will be proportionately below those maximums.
* After much quiet contemplation, rogues now possess the ability to learn how to use one-handed axes.
* A customizable totem bar will now be available for shaman allowing the storing of 4 different totems. These totems can be placed on the ground at once in one global cooldown for the combined mana cost of all 4 totems.
* All Shocks now have a default range of 25 yards, up from 20 yards.
* Base health increased by approximately 7% to correct for shamans having lower health than other classes.
* Chain Heal: Jump distance increased to 10 yards. In addition, the amount of healing now decreases by 40% as it jumps to each new target, instead of 50%.
* Ghost Wolf: Can now be learned at level 16. While in this form, snaring effects may not bring the shaman below base normal run speed.
+ Shamanistic Rage: Cooldown is now 1 minute, down from 2 minutes. Successful melee attacks now have a chance to generate mana equal to 15% of the shaman's attack power, down from 30%.
* Casting bars under a target's portrait will now indicate whether or not the cast can be interrupted.
* Macros and scripts will no longer be able to target totems by name.
o Fixed a bug where Frostbrand Weapon (Rank 9) was not scaling properly with a shaman's spell power.
edited to add the line about Rogues and Axes to the patchnotes.