- Warrior - Full time DPS/PROT position available
- Shaman - Full time ELEMENTAL positions available
- Death Knight - Full time DPS position available
- Hunter - Full time position available
- Rogue - Full time position available
- Warlock - Full time position available
- Guild name: V A N Q U I S H
- Active raiding members: 30
- Server name: Blood Furnace US
- Server type: PvP
- Guild website: vqguild.net
- Raid times: 6pm EST - 12am EST
- First M'uru kill: May 15th - U.S. 5th kill
- First Kil'Jaeden kill: June 2nd - U.S. 5th kill
- First Malygos kill: November 18th
- First Sartharion (hard mode) kill : November 29th
- First "The Immortal" Achievement : December 9th (U.S. 1st)
- First hard mode Hodir achievement: May 5th (U.S. 1st)
- First hard mode XT-002 achievement: May 19th (World 1st)
Who we are:
VANQUISH is a guild from the Blood Furnace server. We officially turned "bleeding edge" during our Sunwell progression and we have had the same motivation and determination ever since. We have been together and playing World of Warcraft since the open beta days back in October of 2004. Originally from the Laughing Skull server, before the servers acquired the server hardware upgrades, Laughing Skull proved to be too laggy for any kind of progression before the hours of 11:00pm EST so we transfered to the lag-free server of Cho'gall in June of 2006. Unfortunately, Cho'gall suffered the same fate as Laughing skull forcing us to move, once again, to our new server: Blood Furnace.
What VANQUISH can offer you:
- Stability - VANQUISH has been together since before we even had a guild name. We have been a guild since open beta, for 5 years now. Most of the founding guild members, including the guild leader, is still guilded, still raiding and still playing World of Warcraft today.
- Goal oriented - VANQUISH is always striving for something. Whether it be server first/alliance first boss kills, US/World first boss kills or anything else we're aiming for, we're going to be focused and determined at all times. We're always looking for players with similar goals and expect nothing less.
- Fun, friendly atmosphere - VANQUISH is not a zerg recruiting guild of perfect strangers. We have a very active, very close roster of players, mostly veterans to the guild. We have a very small percentage of outgoing members for this reason. Any given time you can find us leveling alts together, PvP'ing in arena together, playing DotA together or raiding old content. We are not one of those "log in on only for raids and log off for 5 days" guilds at all.
- Raiding etiquette - VANQUISH has been raiding content since our 40-man Stratholme and Upper BRS nightmare runs. That being said, over the past five years of raiding, we have ironed out the kinks and know what it takes to get the job done. We are very good singling out a specific problem with our raid and fixing it. We go into encounters fully prepared with consumables, knowledge and are always trying to improve our raid performance.
- Playing with other talented players - VANQUISH has filtered through many groups of people over the past five years. We've filtered out the bad and held on tightly to the truly great players. The sheer talent of our current raiding crew is nothing short of incredible. Everyone pulls their own weight, knows how to play their class and understands encounters to the fullest extent.
What we expect from you as a member of VANQUISH:
- Playtime - Our progression raid schedule isn't an easy thing to follow. During progress time you are expected to make seven raids a week. If that is something you can't handle, stop reading now and find yourself a guild that better suits you. We are strictly a 6pm - 12am eastern time raiding guild. What that means is we will not be pushing you to make 60 hours of raid time in a three day span. What this also means is we expect our members to play exceptionally at all times to make up for that. During times when we're just farming content, we normally only raid once or twice a week.
- Attitude - The fact that we want the best players possible for our guild is no secret but what we will not tolerate is a bad attitude from any player. If you're the best player in the world and your attitude stinks, you won't be welcome in VQ. We want players who are happy to be raiding and happy to be in a raiding guild.
- Success driven - We're not looking for no limp noodle here. We want someone who's goal oriented, has a competitive sense of the game and ultimately has the desire and will to achieve more than just the average MMO player.
- Knowledge - You will be expected to know your class, inside and out. We're not looking for someone who hit 80 last month and needs a new raiding guild. We want the experienced, hardened players.
- Prioritization - VANQUISH is a PvE guild. We focus on PvE content and pay our 15$ a month to kill bosses. If you can't manage your time in-game well enough to make sure you're prepared for all boss encounters scheduled then we'll have a problem. Basically, if you can't put your time and effort into PvE, we don't want you to apply.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, or something you want to experience, then apply now! Normally we only recruit a few specific classes at a time, but we encourage exceptional players to apply regardless of what we're actively looking for. If you think you stand out from the crowd and have something to offer to our guild, then please go to our application page. We do accept "package deals" and we do accept private applications. Thank you for considering VANQUISH as your new guild and we wish you luck on your application.