Unleashed on Lightninghoof is currently recruiting for full-time, dedicated raid slots.
We are a hardcore guild of raiders who raid 25-mans Sun-Wed 7:30pm-11:30pm. Yogg-Saron is down, and 5 of the 9 hardmodes are down. We are looking for elite, knowledgeable players willing to devote the necessary time and energy to be a superb full time(75%+ attendance) raider. We are not recruiting part-time raiders. Applicants need to be willing to commit and devote a substantial portion of their week to raid-prep and self-improvement along with a minimum 12 hours/week raiding. Applicants need to be willing to help themselves improve and help the raid and guild improve. Exceptional players of any class/spec will always be considered. Min/maxxing in all respects is heavily encouraged. I have a soft spot for theorycrafters. Additionally, players with raid leading or officer experience are highly valued.
Current Class Needs:
Priests : Disc/Holy
Death Knights : DPS
Druids: Boomkin & Feral
Paladins: Limited - Ret/Prot
Shaman : Closed
Hunters : Closed
Warlocks : Closed
Current Player Needs:
*25-man Raid Lead: Someone with extensive 25-man raid lead experience. You need to be an exceptional player on top of an exceptional raid lead.
* Theorycrafters: Many people browse theorycraft. We like to sit up late and night and figure out new theorycraft. Do you dig through logs, devour forums, meddle with excel spreadsheets, write Java/C++ sims? Have you written and contributed to forums?
* Strategists: When tackling hard-modes, the strategy guides aren't out there. You have to sit down, read over the boss mechanics, and figure out what you have to do. Sometimes smaller forums will have a few helpful posts, but many times, strategy is invented by our guild. You have to understand all class mechanics, skills, talents. You also should have extensive experience with Blizzard's extensive history of boss mechanics, what they design, and how they challenge raiders. An ability to creatively think out of the box is important.
* Analysts: At Unleashed, we like to stress constant improvement, both among our top dps'ers, rookies, and grizzled vets who don't pull their weight. No one has ever achieved perfection. We need people who can figure out what people are doing wrong. The abilities to analyze WWS, WMO, or WoL parses is a must. The ability to monitor performance during the raid and suggest improvements/changes is a must. We want people who can help other people help themselves: Figure out what they're doing wrong, and suggest changes that they will implement. Extensive knowledge of multiple classes/specs is suggested, but if you can specialize in 1-3 classes only, but really own them solid, we want you, too.
* Non-Raiding Positions: Serious hardcore PvP'ers. We have started a PvP rank, and will be expanding into a PvP branch of the guild. We want people who are leaders in the PvP world. You must be able to not only perform at a great level, but also bring up your teammates' performance.
Qualities we want:
- Time and Commitment to Raiding
- Mastery of your spec and role
- The strive to learn and improve
- Awareness, awareness, awareness
- Maturity, honesty, level-headedness
- Strength of character
- Willingness to sacrifice for the good of the guild and the raid
- Friendliness. Is it so much to ask that raiders be nice to each other?
- Willingness to help other guildies
Qualities we will not tolerate:
- Insensitivity and assholeness
- Laziness with regards to PvE raiding
- Inability to take criticism
- Selfishness and Greed
- Excessive Egotism
- Mistreatment of others
If you feel you have what it takes to become a member of the Unleashed, please app at
Unleashed as a guild was founded on two principles: (1) We believe in quality over quantity, and therefore look for elite skills and awareness in our raiders, and (2) The guild must have trust, transparency, and honesty in order to thrive. We are a competitive and fun-loving bunch, who cut up and shit talk all the time, but will not tolerate actual contempt or mean-spiritedness. We are also a family who cares about each others' well being, and tries to help each other improve their game as much as possible. Unleashed is focused on progression - we want to see Algalon down as soon as possible. We intend to raid fast, raid hard, and have fun. For more information about Unleashed, please visit our guild information forums (Unleashed - - WowStead).
[Alliance][Lightninghoof]<Unleashed>5/9 Hards, LF Raid Lead,Specialists Su-We:5pmPST
1 reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users