[Horde][Zenedar] <DarkStorm> 12/12 HC ICC25 - Recruiting
Posted 06 July 2009 - 01:21 PM
1 moonkin or mage or shadow priest or elemental shaman
- We have cleared ICC25 heroic.
- We raid from 20.00 â€“ 23:00 CET with possible 30 min to 1hr extensions Mon- Thurs and we have a 4hr raid on Sundays 19.00 â€“ 23:00 CET. This is valid during progression times, no extensions during farm times.
- We expect full concentration and full dedication from our members every raid, that means bring all forms of buffs from flasks to health/mana pots.
- We expect you to know your class and are able to consistently play to the best of your ability.
- We run a 0-sum DKP system.
- ICC gear and experience is a requirement.
- Available for a MINIMUM of 4 out of 5 raid nights. The more raids you are available for the better.
- Ability to speak and understand English at a decent level and have Ventrilo 3.0 (having a mic and speaking being a wanted bonus).
If you are interested and think you got what it takes when it comes to raiding, and are willing to bang your head against the wall at the toughest of encounters, then post your application in the Application Forum.
If you chose to send your application privately via IRC, in-game or in a forum PM then please contact Lylz/Suprep/Shagaire in game or on the forums.
DarkStorm - Zenedar - Horde - Europe
More about DarkStorm:
DarkStorm was founded on the day of the European release of World of WarCraft, February 11, 2005. In the 5 years the guild has been actively raiding weâ€™ve clocked up our fair share of server firsts and world top 100 kills on all content through to Kel'Thuzad (For the second time!) and are currently working on Lich King Heroic 25 man.
Weâ€™re an established, stable, â€˜mostlyâ€™ hardcore raiding guild on Zenedar. We are playing together to beat the encounters this game throws at us with our online friends, however we are not prepared to compromise our work, social lives or responsibilities to place higher in world kill lists. When weâ€™re in progression mode we raid 5 nights a week, from 2000 to 2300, with an extended raid starting at 1900 on Sundays. We will not raid Saturday nights, and we will not extend raid hours beyond a reasonable amount (1 hour max) when weâ€™re positive of a guild first kill. We expect to cut back on raiding hours when content is on farm status.
The guild has a strong social aspect to it beyond the raiding, we expect to be able to enjoy spending time with our members outside of raids, whether playing alts, PvPing, running other instances or idling in cities and chatting in guild chat. We hold a BBQ every year where people in guild can meet outside the game and have a "few" drinks.â€¦
Our approach to the game means we need to be careful about who we recruit. We are looking for raiders who share the same goals as us, and feel the same way about investing time in the game.
We are not looking for people who just want to raid as much as possible, but looking for good people who can contribute top quality game play in the time we spend raiding together. We want to get the impression from applicants that theyâ€™ll be at home in DarkStorm and itâ€™s worth ensuring that your application gives an impression of your personality and who you really are beyond the pixels.
Posted 17 August 2009 - 12:32 PM
Posted 11 October 2009 - 02:37 PM
Posted 25 January 2010 - 04:45 PM
Posted 30 March 2010 - 06:19 PM
Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:31 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users