altruns and DKP in BWL
Posted 27 July 2006 - 12:23 PM
Now I am wondering what would be an easy loot distribution system to handle the situation. The requirements would be something like this:
- Alts can't get items mains want that are real upgrades to them.
- Mains and alts have the interest to run the instance.
- loot distiribution should be fairly FFA so people can get PvP items.
- As certain items will have loads of people wanting them for example rejuvenating gem, the people who have done the most work should be getting them first.
- Easy to setup and maintain.
I have been toying around with simple bid systems, some sort of priority system and even pondered about setting up a zerosum. None of these have really been the best.
Anyone have good solutions or got some ready to go package with eqdkp with set prices or something?
atm we have no dkp system for bwl so we are free to use whatever suits us best.
the main focus on the runs is to have fun with alts and equip them for whatever makes you tick and get those last missing pieces for our mains.
Posted 27 July 2006 - 12:43 PM
Yes, we still use dkps for alts. Having an alt in BWL is a priviledge, not a right.
Then again, if half of the raidmembers are alts maybe you should start some other dkps system? Like altdkp or whatever to use for BWL, MC and 20 man instances. Mains would have to be excepted some way, pay dkps or something.
Posted 27 July 2006 - 01:07 PM
Anyway. Badges suck, bring back 40 mans.
Posted 27 July 2006 - 02:17 PM
For the record, when you bring up your guild window it will not display anything over 99 members online
Posted 27 July 2006 - 02:30 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users