Damage Networks is a guild that has been around since before the release of World of Warcraft. A good number of players have been in this guild since its inception and still raid with us today. We consider ourselves a group of good friends that enjoy progressing through this game together. During vanilla WoW, we were on the cutting edge of content and finished it with a top 20 KT kill. While those hardcore days are long gone, we are still an established and respected guild, consistently getting top 100 kills on many bosses throughout TBC and WotLK. We consider ourselves knowledgeable and extremely skilled, and expect potential applicants to perform likewise. We are a very tight-knit group, and value loyalty and personality above all.
We try to make sure raid times are used efficiently. We generally only raid about 12-16 hours a week (right now it's less than 10), so we try and make best use of it. In addition to that, we have a number of players that push the envelope when it comes to their classes and have very competitive DPS, consistently getting top parses on World of Logs - Real Time Raid Analysis. Outside of main raids, we have a very active social atmosphere with lots of random things going on all the time. If we were to raid 6 days a week, we could easily be a top 20 guild again. We choose not to, to save our sanity.
What we currently need:
- Mutilate Rogue
- Any Spec Hunter
- Resto/Boomkin Druid
- Resto/Enh Shaman
- Holy/Prot Paladin
If not listed, we are not actively looking for that particular class at this time. However, We will never turn down a potentially good player based on needs. If you consider yourself an exceptional player, please apply and we can try and accommodate you.
- Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday, & Monday from 8:30 EST to 12:00 EST (sometimes later). We expect all members to attend at least 90% of our raids. We also run a number of optional ICC25s, TOC25s, and ICC10s for alts and casuals on off-days.
- RS 25
- RS 10
- ICC 25 (H): 11/12
- ICC 10 (H): 11/12 (with Glory of the Icecrown Raider)
- TOGC25: 5/5, Insanity
- TOGC10: 5/5, Insanity
What we expect from you:
- Expect this to be a long-term solution. We are not interested in temporary players. We want Damage Networks to be your last guild.
- Be open-minded. Our members are mostly 21+. We are very easy going and you will get along with us if you aren't easily offended.
- Be well-geared. We expect you to have at least an average ilvl of 260 at the bare minimum.
- Have an advanced understanding of how to play your class. Advanced understanding of other classes is a huge plus.
- Be able to stay focused and attentive for long periods of time. We very seldom take breaks during raids.
- Have high situational awareness. Additionally, we expect you to value your HP bar over damage at all times.
- Be able to handle criticism.
- Have a stable internet connection and good hardware.
- Come to fights fully prepared. Repairs and Feasts are provided on progression nights. You will need to maintain an ample stock of Flasks and Haste/Mana Pots as they are not.
- While a microphone isn't required, having one is always a plus. Knowing when to use it is even better. We have a very laid back and casual ventrilo.
How we handle loot:
We use an officer decision based distribution system. The reasons behind it are to award solid performance and to simplify distribution. Loot is given out by (In no particular order): senoirity (time in guild), attendance (in the last month), performance (minimal personal mistakes), and need (the biggest upgrade). Loot drama is frowned upon and will not be tolerated. You will get gear, but you are going to start at the bottom of the totem pole like everyone else.
How to Apply:
If you are still reading, and you feel that this guild could fit you, please apply on our forums. We look forward to reviewing your application and possibly adding another member to our family! For further information, or if you would like to make a private application, feel free to contact Noto, Spewizm, Tigraz or myself (Gokey) ingame, or by sending me a private message here on the EJ boards.
Damage Networks' Forums