::: Momentum ::: is a long standing end-game raiding guild currently seeking players capable of Heroic and Hard Mode 25-man content as well as to fill out our second 25-man Icecrown Citadel raid group. Our guild is made up of enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and fun loving people who are serious about well structured raiding and game-play.
Apply at: Home : Momentum - US - Echo Isles - World of Warcraft - Guild Launch Guild Hosting
Contact: Verdeloth or Harlykwin ingame.
Monday - Thursday
5:30 PM - 9:30 PM (PST - server)
::: 10-man raids for achievements are encouraged on off nights :::
We are currently looking for:
In order or most to least important:
1-2 Balance Druid's
1-2 Warlock's ( Demo / Affliction )
1 Restoration Druid
1 Holy Paladin
1 Shadow Priest
1 Elemental Shaman
1 Enhancement Shaman
All classes should be ready to step into ICC 25 with prior knowledge of fights up to the LK. We are looking to strengthen our immediate ranged core.
Loot Council - A core group decides who receives BiS pieces and tokens based on Attendance, Performance, and Upgrade level.
Everything is handled very fairly and we rarely have loot issues if at all.
10 Man Ulduar - 13/13, 9/9 Hard Modes, 1/1 Algalon
25 Man Ulduar - 13/13, 8/9 Hard Modes, 1/1 Algalon
10 Man CotC - 5/5
10 Man CotGC - Tribute to Insanity
25 Man CotC - 5/5
25 Man CotGC - Tribute to Insanity ( Realm First Grand Crusader! )
4/4 Storming the Citadel (10 player)
3/3 The Plagueworks (10 player)
2/2 The Crimson Hall (10 player)
2/2 The Frostwing Halls (10 player)
4/4 Storming the Citadel (25 player)
3/3 The Plagueworks (25 player)
2/2 The Crimson Hall (25 player)
2/2 The Frostwing Halls (25 player)
What you can expect from Momentum!
* Structured raids scheduled in advance.
* A guild supportive of putting gear fairly on people to support guild progression.
* A supportive group of individuals that can lend advice when needed on class specifics without elitism attitudes.
* Constant Guild activity, and fun events on off nights.
* Guild Masters who expect that the Guild Bank is to support progression and gearing, not for self wealth.
What Momentum expects from you!
* Thick Skin: We do work as a "Family Guild" but that doesn't mean we won't point out the weak link in the the chain. At times you may have to handle what is harsh criticism and learn from your mistakes in a timely manner.
* Communication and honesty: We expect that you want to raid and that you will show for raids, stay for it's entirety and communicate if possible for days you need to be absent.
* Research: We expect you to know your class. We also expect you to understand the fights, boss abilities and fight gimmicks to support the raid to the fullest.
* Reputation: We expect you to get along with players inside and outside the guild. Trolling, bashing other guilds or players, loot hoarding or any other poor conduct with the <Momentum> tag over your character will not be tolerated.
* Attendance: We expect all players to meet 80%+ attendance requirements. You may or may not receive invites but we still expect you to show and log your attendance for future reference.
* Competition: We love to see friendly competition, everyone pushing each other to perform better then they did the previous time. Its important to make sure people are all working to further the guild and not only work to see there personal goals complete.
* Whining: If you want to raid progression, you will spend time dying, a lot. Complaining, whining or ditching raid is a great way to get on the bad side of our members.
[Alliance][Echo Isles] <Momentum> 11/12 ICC, Grand Crusader LF RDPS
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users