3 days a week: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.
9:00 PM - 1:00 AM EST (server)
(10-man raids are encouraged on off nights)
â†’We are currently looking for:
- Recruitment is *** CLOSED ***
â†’Apply at: Regression Guild - Eldre'Thalas
Alternatively, contact Lancelott, Grimsworth, or Perc in-game @Eldre'Thalas
Perc can be reached on alts in the "addle" chat channel.
Regression uses a Loot Council system, Loot decisions are handled by the officers and are handed out based on attendance, the size of the upgrade, and performance in raids. All loot and attendance is viewable on the guild site.
Glory of the Heroic Raider: Black Protodrakes [X]
Glory of the Ulduar Raider: Iron-bound Protodrakes [X]
Trial of the Grand Crusader - Tribute to Insanity [X]
Storming the Citadel [X]
The Plagueworks [X]
The Crimson Hall [X]
The Frostwing Halls [X]
â†’What you can expect from Regression:
- Structured raids scheduled in advance.
- A guild supportive of putting gear fairly on people for guild progression.
- Guild Masters who expect that the Guild Bank is to support progression and gearing, through providing low-cost flasks and potions, and enchanting materials for raiding gear. Primordial Saronites are also distributed free-of-charge to members for crafted gear, in the same way loot is handled in raids.
- Combat logs uploaded during and after raids for analysis.
â†’What we are looking for in applicants:
- People who enjoy raiding, but also realize that it takes dedication and responsibility to be successful.
- People who know how to play their class, can improvise and learn from mistakes.
- People who come prepared (glyphs, enchants, consumables), and know their role. Ability and Reliability are huge advantages.
- People who have a decent computer and stable internet connection.
- People who avoid drama, deliberate or otherwise.
- Communication and Honesty: We expect that you want to raid and that you will show for raids, stay for it's entirety and communicate if possible for days you need to be absent.
- Research: We expect you to know your class. We also expect you to understand the fights, boss abilities and fight gimmicks to support the raid to the fullest.
- Attendance: We expect all players to meet 75%+ attendance requirements.