[Horde][Draka]<Wolves>PST/CST, #1 Horde on Server, LFM for Cata
Posted 23 February 2010 - 06:08 AM
Our gap raiding schedule is once a week, Wednesdays, from 7:30 - 10:30 PM PST (9:30 - 12:30 CST).
Once Cataclysm starts, we plan to revert to our regular 3-nights-a-week cycle of Wednesday, Sunday and Monday, likely the same times.
When raiding normally, we do in 9 hours a week what most guilds do in 15 or 20. So, we're looking for a special kind of player--someone who is mature and fun, but can also work their class like a pro with real focus and preparation.
We are 11/12 Hard Modes in ICC and 5/5 in TOGC, and will likely stay there until HLK is nerfed. We've earned two Shadowmournes and are working on #3.
Our goal is to prepare for Cataclysm, where we expect to continue as the top Horde guild on our server, despite our smaller raiding window. We will be adding quality players in this "gap" period, and continuing to conduct trials. Trials should have a strong sense of what class they intend to play in Cataclysm.
What we are looking for:
#1. Mature, skilled players.
a) Melee: Medium need. Standouts from all classes are always welcome to apply, especially a rogue.
Ranged: Medium need. Standouts from all classes are welcome, especially a warlock.
c) Healers: Low need.
d) Tank: Medium need, no need for pally tank.
A few qualifications:
- You must be geared to contribute. This now means heroic ICC25 gear putting you at or near the top of your class.
- You must know your class inside and out and be willing to learn a new role as raids dictate. If you haven't read an EJ thread on your class, we are not for you.
- Must have a good attitude and carry yourself with some semblance of maturity. Sense of humor a plus. Maybe you also like long walks on the beach. We like pina coladas, and getting caught in the rain. That's OK too.
- High attendance is a must. All of our raiders commit to 80% (1 miss every 2 weeks) attendance during our 3-nights/week cycle. We expect during the gap time once-a-week that this attendance will be 90%.
- You should definitely have a team player focus to be in Wolves. We have little patience for loot bickering, whining, drama, excuses, etc. Preparedness is also a major factor, being 10 minutes early with all required addons and repaired to each raid is expected.
We use the EP/GP system to calculate loot priorities.
With all that said, our raids are a fun time and aren't too serious to handle, so don't be shy. We take raiding seriously, but not ourselves seriously. If you wish to apply, please visit
Wolves of War
Click on forums, register, and follow the application instructions.
If you want to talk to us, or you have any trouble with the website please contact one of the following people in game: Suntan, Kanab, Jadu, Lorandir, or Bestin and they can help you out.
Posted 16 March 2010 - 03:18 PM
Posted 23 March 2010 - 05:47 PM
Posted 06 April 2010 - 06:02 AM
Posted 13 April 2010 - 03:24 PM
Posted 24 April 2010 - 10:14 PM
Need for a Moonkin is very high.
Posted 26 April 2010 - 10:22 PM
Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:48 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users