Who we are:
Muffin makers are progression-minded raiding guild with casual attitude. We recognize this as a game and play to have fun. Our goal is to make the guild more than a place for members to simply log on to raid, while maintaining steady progression and clearing content on our own pace.
We are a guild with history dating back to vanilla wow days, formed shortly after RP-PVP servers were first introduced(Which is not much more than PVP server with name rules these days). Then started raiding seriously as guild during Burning Crusade, and we held server first kills on Brutallus, Felmyst and Eredar Twins, many members from those days still raid with us.
Guild atmosphere is generally relaxed. even during most of the raid. We always try to assemble group of people with great sense of humor and positive attitude.
We do not tolerate anti-social behavior in guild and to community. We are not a particularly raunchy group. You wonâ€™t see any racist, sexist and/or homophobic comments or jokes. But if you are too easily offended by other bawdy jokes no one will want to hang out with you.
We have zero tolerance for drama and its instigators. And leadership always tries to resolve potential conflict and drama before they become full-blown crisis.
When it comes to raiding, we expect every raider to be knowledgeable, dedicated and skilled. We are unwilling to carry single dead-weight through raid, whether they are senior or new member.
It is expected every raider to be fully prepared for every raid, familiar with mechanics of the encounter beforehand, with up-to-date add-ons, and full consumable that will give one edge on encounter.
We use Zero-sum DKP as our loot system, with forced looting to prevent loot being wasted and bid veto that is very rarely exercised. We take pride in fairness of our loot system and its integrity.
Current class need:
- 1 Protection Paladin or Death Knight. All tank applicant must be able to make all scheduled raid barring unforeseen circumstances preventing them, and knowledgeable and capable of DPS as off-spec.
- 1~2 Elemental Shaman or Balance druid. Being knowledgeable and capable of healing as off-spec is not required, but a great plus.
- 1 Restoration Druid.
- 1 Rogue
- 1 Holy/Disc Priest
- Others are welcome to apply but they must be particularly exceptional to be considered.
- Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:00 pm to 11:00 ~ 11:30 pm. (CST)
- Sunday from 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
- 10 mans on off-days. They are not required but we usually have 3 separate runs per week.
Who we are looking for:
- Someone that can make all scheduled raid, as we run light bench. If you can only make 2 raids out of 3 per week you need not apply.
- Raider that has guild-first attitude, who takes progression of the tag more important than padding their gearscore:rolleyes:.
- Someone who takes criticism well, without immediately becoming defensive or combative. And who is not afraid to voice their ideas and suggestions to others and leadership in constructive manner, while giving their best performance with decided plan and method.
- Someone who has plenty stomach for wipes, who does not become frustrated and point fingers, but analyzes what went wrong and what he can do to improve his own performance to help prevent wipes and make constructive suggestions the leadership.
- Someone who does not make same mistake twice, and even learn from mistake someone else has made.
- Raider who is always up to date on latest theorycraft of their class, and perform at high level in actual raiding environment
- All raiders must use latest boss encounter add-ons and are required to use Ventrilo. Speaking is not required but we recognize quick and concise communication is key to many difficult encounters.
What you can expect from us:
- Guild devoid of drama, internal politics and clique-like behavior.
- Guild that does not expect mediocrity or condone laziness when it comes to raiding.
- Competent, fair leadership and loot system. Guild leader and officers have never been, or will place their need and want ahead of guild members.
- Group of people who are happy to fraternize with each other, with new members and not just log on to raid then log off.
If you are interested in group of gamers with great sense of humor, who takes raiding seriously but not themselves, please visit: Muffin Makers to apply. Thanks for reading and have a great muffin day.
[Horde][Maelstrom] <Muffin Makers> 9/12HM LF Prot Paladin/Moonkin/Elemental/Rogue
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users