Infraction: Multiple Violations
Message to User:
We don't need the backstory, just get to the point when you post. Fix your profile, it doesn't link to a valid character. Don't link your armory in your post. Don't put a ton of extra spacing in your posts, it makes it huge. We aren't here to tell you what spec or trinkets to use. That's why there is a best build and BiS list.
I have 3 questions, and here are some things you might need to know :
- First of all, I play in a 10 men raid guild. We actually are pretty good, due to the fact we know each others since 4/5 years, and made a LOT of MMO, playing them end games. So, even if weâ€™re not yet on Arthas (made only 1 try on Sindragosa, no time left last week), we should soon kill him and start 10M HM, with a 251 ilvl stuff for most of us (it could be meaningfull for you, i'm not trying to autocongratulate me or whatever, even if it actually looks like from my pov :s).
- Secondly, itâ€™s about my gameplay. I usually try to have all the raid under rejuv, more or less spam Wild Growth, nourish people under 60% life to get them back to 100%, and Regrowth tanks as soon as the hot isnâ€™t up anymore (or trying to). I ofc also often use switfmend, but not that much (I find my nourish stronger, so if time isnâ€™t running out, Iâ€™d rather cast nourish). 0 Lifebloom. Considering this gameplay, and big is my ratio cast/sec (probably as every droods), Iâ€™m a mana deep.
- And finally, here is my WoW Armory character: The World of Warcraft Armory - Dralon @ Throk'Feroth - Profile
Now you guys know that, here are my questions:
- Is my gameplay optimized for this kind of raid? Most of the time, Iâ€™m assigned to raid healing. I play with a very good Holy Paladins, who greatly do his job and more of it, and most of the encounters are made with 2 heals (Only Sindragosa and soon Arthas will need us to be 3).
- Should I switch my current trinkets for Sifâ€™s Remembrance and Silver of Pure Ice (or even frost emblem, but i'm currently focusing on getting 4/5 T10)? atm, I feel I couldnâ€™t keep all my raid alive, I mean not running oom without those trinkets, who more or less bring me 200MP5 each. Also, should I switch my relic, that is about 300MP5? Iâ€™ve never play without, and the few times I did, my mana really wasnâ€™t droping deadly fast.
As I have to hold a raid quite alone (pala is often supporting, but I canâ€™t really count on him), I really need a huge mana regenâ€¦ my pov is I canâ€™t lose them =( )
If i'm asking you that, even when I could seem deeply convinced I couldn't change, it's because on most of theorycraft topics, those trinkets are not advised. To me, they are just essentials.
- Should I respec to take the template you linked there Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft ? As I said, my mana is atm a big concern, and loosing 10% spirit could be dangerous. But since I havenâ€™t tested it, I couldnâ€™t say. Iâ€™ve more or less never played my healers (Priest Vanilla, 8/15 Naxx, Shaman BC, Felmyst 20%, Shaman/Drood WotLK, Uldu 25 Full HM) without a HUGE mana regen, spaming like hell whenever someone is under 80% life, so is that possible?
Thank to all of you who read this post, and special thank for the one who would answer. Iâ€™m deeply sorry for my English, Iâ€™m French, and even if I made some efforts, I guess it could be sometimes hard to understand (And I donâ€™t like to read someone which isnâ€™t writing an understandable language).
Once again thank you, see you, and have fun