Big Crits is an end-game progression raiding guild founded on March 9th of this year. Within one week of founding we received over 140 applications. Why? Because weâ€™re also making a web show about the raiders in the guild. To learn more about the show visit the Big Crits homepage. To apply to the guild visit the guild website. To learn more read on.
- Warlock â€“ currently have 1 demo lock who is kicking ass, looking for another to keep pace
- Balance Druid â€“ no Balance Druid applicants have made the cut. The spot is yours for the taking.
- Willing to consider exceptional Ele Shaman and Mage applicants.
25-man raids are on the following schedule:
Tue, Wed, Sat, Sun
7:00 â€“ 10:00PM CST (Server time)
You must be able to make at least 80% of these on a regular basis
Guild organized (optional) 10 man raids (combined hard-made and normal mode) run:
Thu & Fri
7:00 â€“ 10:00 CST (Server time)
With additional raids being organized within the guild at alternate times.
What Weâ€™re Looking for in Applicants
- Proper spec, gems, gears, chants
- DPS must include links to combat logs in their applications
- Significant ToGC experience (10s or 25s) even if you donâ€™t have Anub, at this point should have at least multiple kills on other ToGC bosses
- At least 6/12 ICC, preferably 10+ bosses down either 10s or 25s
- HM experience + a good application = autowin button
You'll be joining
- 6 raiders with 10s HM experience
- 5 raiders with 25s HM experience
- 12 raiders that were at least 9/12 before coming on board
- plus a main tank who was former Exodus Pally tank
After one week
- 10s â€“ 11/12 after 4 hrs of raiding, w about 2 hrs of work on LK
- 25s â€“ 10/12 after 12 hrs of raiding
- Though I would have liked to have seen LK on 25s, we did work out most of the new-group kinks and are syncing well together