Infraction: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.
Message to User:
Don't reply to hand holding posts, report them. This just gives us more to clean up.
Just a few tips:
- Gear Score means nothing. Your neck, sigil, boots and one trinket are not tank items. That's a great deal of survivability stats you are missing out on.
- Expertise is good, hit rating is extremely low, way too low in fact.
- Try to replace any item that has shield block rating, as it does nothing for you.
- Gems: Use tank gems and not pure str gems. Put a belt buckle in your belt.
- Use your cooldowns wisely on the spirit waves, and dont let mobs have access to your backside.
- While your 2 1 handers have nice stats, they won't produce as much threat as slower dps weapons. I'd grab 2x Black Ice if you can muster it, better threat and you need the hit.
Those are just a few things off the top of my head. Good luck!