Photo

Infraction for Pat: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Carebare

Carebare

::stare::

• Moderators
  • 5,200 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 01:03 PM

User: Pat
Infraction: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Your post shows extreme laziness. I realize English may not be your first language, but your post lacks capitalization, is missing letters from words, etc. Your profile link doesn't work. If you don't fix that in 24 hours, you'll be banned permanently.

Original Post:

I can only play a premade char beacause it is not my account but i have played 2 Dungeons on the beta as feral Tank and there is no fun at the moment in tanking at least with that 251 gear.
If you have to tank 3-4 Mobs you will loose aggro if the dds do AOE if your gear is good enough to keep the aggro from the aoe damage you will loose the aggro from every mob any of the meele has as its maintarget, if you keep some mangel/maul on the maintarget between swipe, you loos aggro from one of the mobs getting aoe damage all i do is spot on cd in instances i have given up going instances as tank with the premade char it is impossible to hold the aggro as feral at the moment....

I dont know if it was mentioned before, 1 agi = 2AP in Bear

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users