• ♦ Administrators
  • 8,686 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 06:44 PM

User: Strydorne
Infraction: Multiple Violations

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

You break a variety of rules here.

• Don't put every sentence on a new line.
  • Read before posting everything you want to know has been covered. Don't tell me you read, its clear you didn't read a damn thing.
  • Don't use ellipses if you don't know what they are for.
  • Don't sign your posts.
  • DO use proper capitalization.

Take a day off and read the rules and try reading the hunter threads while you are at it.

Original Post:

Im a bit confused.

I tried to read through the few threads to find what I am looking but after dozens and dozens of posts that relate to older versions of WoW I decided it may be best to post and ask what I am trying to learn.

I have a hunter... he is dual specced SV and MM.

When I started playing WoW BM was king. Then it switched to SV when 3... came out. Now Im a bit confused. It seems 50% of the people I speak t o say MM is the best dps and the other 50 say SV is the way to go.

Ive been running with MM lately.

Also, Id like to ask what the best rotation for each of these specs is.

My dps sucks... my gs is 4400 but I have a hard time getting my dps to go any higher than 1300 - 1500. Im guessing its the rotation I am using because MaxDPS.com says that according to my stats I should be about 3900dps. Whether this is true or not I dont know but I do know that 1500 is poor for a hunter.

I dont really have any shot macros... should I have one?

what I do for my rotation currently is this:

Chimera, Arcane, serpent sting, steady, steady, Arcane, Chimera, steady, steady, stready, and always hit chimera and arcane every time they are off CD. Should i be add some silencing shot to my rotation? How about Kill shot?

Id love to hear what everyone else is using for their rotation please.

Thank you
Strydorne, 80 Hunter Akama

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users