• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Frothor

Frothor

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 08:38 PM

I've been our Guild Banker for a while. We've never come up with a good mod that allowed in-game view of the bank contents. Posting a text list of the contents and updating it is cumbersome. Supposedly someway exists to make is available through the forums.
CT profiles will show you what I have but not what's in the bank slots.

Any good solutions/mods from other guild bankers?

Thanks guys.

#2 Kalman

Kalman

Super Macho Man

• Members
  • 8,791 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:36 PM

I've been our Guild Banker for a while. We've never come up with a good mod that allowed in-game view of the bank contents. Posting a text list of the contents and updating it is cumbersome. Supposedly someway exists to make is available through the forums.
CT profiles will show you what I have but not what's in the bank slots.

Any good solutions/mods from other guild bankers?

Thanks guys.

rpgo set to make bag/bank contents available with a conscientious updater would work.

Alternately, you could (and someone might already have done this) write a mod that works ~ the way that in-game guild calendar mods work; using the guild data channel to share itemids and quantities.
Melador> Incidentally, these last few pages are why people hate lawyers.
Viator> I really don't want to go all Kalman here.
Bury> Just imagine what the world would be like if you used your powers for good.

#3 Lorewanderer

Lorewanderer

Moof.

•  Patrons
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 06:29 AM

Guild Inventory looks like it may do what you need. I haven't tried it yet as our guild isn't to the point of needing it quite yet, but I plan to start looking into it further shortly.

For my personal mule army I use Sanity2 (on wowace) but you have to manually copy the files between account wtf folders if you have more than one.

#4 Frothor

Frothor

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 08:31 PM

Anybody have any experience with it? I get it to capture the info, but it doesn't seem to send the information out correctly. The receipients just get errors.

#5 Dragonlord

Dragonlord

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 04:22 AM

I ran dkp for donations during vanilla wow. I used a mod called Guildtools to track incoming mail. I had a farm list set up which indicated which items gave dkp based on their gold value.

The process involved reviewing the mail box and banking anything that wasnt on the guild farm list. Then using the incoming mail tracker you accept everything into the bank, and save the batch. The result is a html file I think (or simlilar - icon, name, number, name of donater etc). I then used a dos process to parse this info into a listed format (x,y,z,a), and used notepad to edit out any unwanted comma's and spaces. From there I changed the file extension to xls, and I open a table in excell which was set up to output to eqdkp ... anyway ... blah blah blah ... the process is long and complicated to do manually.

I would have thought this to be an easily automated process, but there doesnt seem to be anything around to map donations and translate to gold/dkp value. In any case though: Guildtools may be what you're looking for.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users