• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Floria

Floria

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:41 AM

I apologize if I missed it in another thread, but I'm looking for a buff timer mod with a very specific functionality. I need a timer that will let me know how much time is left on a buff on a player that's in my raid. I'm using Blessing of Sacrifice in the Maiden of Virtue fight, and I'd like a more elegant solution than the MT shouting "7 seconds left on BoS".

I tried looking at options in CTRA and other mods, but it seems they all tell me when it's run out, if anything. Since having the buff run out at the wrong time could mean a wipe, please help!

#2 koaschten

koaschten

In the rear with the gear!

• Members
  • 5,668 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:48 AM

sorry but... blessing of salvation is the -aggro blessing isnt it? why should you buff the MT with it? or did i misunderstand you?

and no matter what, your 15min blessings cost what? 30s / 20 buffs -> rebuff before bosses

pallypower should be able to do the trick though
http://www.wowace.co...les/PallyPower/

#3 Spades

Spades

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:49 AM

He probably means Blessing of Sacrifice. Could a castbar mod work?
"Existence has no pattern save what we imagine after staring at it for too long."
-Rorschach, Watchmen

#4 Kaacee

Kaacee

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 01:20 AM

You could do necb with a custom macro to do bos+start a timer.

#5 Floria

Floria

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 01:33 AM

Damn. Yes, I meant Blessing of Sacrifice. My bad.

I guess I'll check out NECB later, thanks for the heads up.

#6 Dakous

Dakous

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 02:11 PM

I apologize if I missed it in another thread, but I'm looking for a buff timer mod with a very specific functionality. I need a timer that will let me know how much time is left on a buff on a player that's in my raid. I'm using Blessing of Salvation in the Maiden of Virtue fight, and I'd like a more elegant solution than the MT shouting "7 seconds left on BoS".

Sorry to beat a dead horse, but files.wowace.com has an addon called HoTCandy that is incredibly easy to make small tweaks to. Yes, it's for heal over time spells. Just change the lines that are in Core.lua:

[BS['Lifebloom']] = 7,

Replace Lifebloom with Blessing of Sanctuary and 7 with 300 (five minutes for that, right?), And change another line just like that to be along the lines of: Greater Blessing of Sanctuary = 900 (fifteen, yeah?).

If this is all you want, and that relatively lightweight addon is more your style.
Everybody is your brother until the rent comes due.

#7 Malorum

Malorum

King Hippo

• Members
  • 588 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 02:16 PM

You can use Chronometer to track this. www.wowace.com

#8 oldmandennis

oldmandennis

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 09:04 PM

I used to use ECB, then I switched to Chronometer for some reason (can't remember why). I downloaded the new ECB for PvP and it's working well for most things. It's missing one key thing - my hot's on another player.

Does anybody know

a) if there is an easy way to get ECB to track hots I cast

or

B) is there a good mod that does a similar thing to those two, which will track both casted hots -and- PvP cooldowns (I wanna mangle that Pally the instant his shield drops)

#9 Ragnor

Ragnor

King Hippo

• Members
  • 606 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 02:58 AM

As mentioned above grab HoTCandy from wowace and add these two line at line: 114 ish

[BS['Blessing of Sacrifice']] = 30,
[BS['Blessing of Protection']] = 10,

Profit
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

www.retpaladin.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users