Photo

Infraction for teg: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jessamy

Jessamy

Struck by Diax's Rake

• Moderators
  • 4,800 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 04:13 PM

User: teg
Infraction: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

If you have specific questions and don't want to read an entire thread, try using the search tools to find what you're looking for. We're not going to spoon feed you stuff we've already talked about just because you're not willing to do your own work.

Also, don't sign your posts. It adds clutter to the thread for people, like you, looking for helpful information.

Original Post:

Hi,

I'm sure this is probably addressed in earlier posts but there is alot of info to read through.

I seem to have extreme trouble trying to fill my trinket spot as DBW and the RS trinket dont ever seem to drop in my guild runs when I am there. So to help reach arm pen cap I was using banner of victory, the badge chest and gloves crafted pants, which I succeeded hitting cap. Decided to try now for my 4set bonus also is this recommended? After reading somewhere about gemming str/crit and using a arm pen procing trinket I thought I'd give the NES ago since Ive had it sitting there for awhile doing nothing. So I have re-gemmed str/crit with my arm pen now at 845 from gear. This has taken my ub attk power to 6750 and I changed my cloak to the scarlet onslaught one which with the trinkets I'm currently using takes my crit to 51%. I'm due for my guild run tomorrow so I will see if the results differ, can anyone offer any advice on this for me?

Thanks all happy raiding :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users