Photo

Infraction for Noxxi: Multiple violations.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jessamy

Jessamy

Struck by Diax's Rake

• Moderators
  • 4,800 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 09:02 PM

User: Noxxi
Infraction: Multiple violations.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Rule 1: Start sentences with capital letters, and use proper punctuation.

Rule 7: Use the spreadsheet, or the online web version at femaledwarf.com, to answer questions like this. (My tests with the tool show that wolf is the best pet for any pve spec, unless you have both the orc racial and t7 set bonus.)

Original Post:

hey all, bit new here so forgive me if i phrase this badly.
Im a little unusual in that i am a BM raider, i know its not putting out as high dps as MM and surv, but its my favourite spec, my own private little happy place. To be fair i have no issues with my dps, its actually very competitive with all the others im raiding with. However i do like to be the very best BM hunter that i can be :) But i'm a bit confused as to which pet would really be the best dps wise, i've had a wolf for quite a long time now, however i've read in a few different places that devilsaurs can be better (with high gear levels) and in the best possible dps spreadsheet thread thats running here it lists a raptor. i've tried my own comparisons with dummies with all 3 pets and the wolf is still leading the pack. So am i just reading old info that devilsaurs and raptors can do better dps than a wolf for a BM hunter or is this still the case and ive just had some bad luck with procs and my testing?

any assistance would be most appreciated :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users