1|Guild Experience Points
5|Guild - Rewards
- Guild Experience Points
Guild Leveling is a feature which will allow guilds to level in a way similar to characters. There will be 25 levels for a guild to progress through. Experience towards level progression is gained through Guild Experience Points (GEP). GEP is earned six different ways:
- Raid and Dungeon boss kills
- Guild xp for boss kills is scaled on a few factors.
- Boss level
- Normal / Heroic
- Amount of guild members present (more xp for raids, since they are limited to once a week)
- 20/25 - 25 player raid
- 8/10 - 10 player raid,
- 4/5 - dungeons
- 10/40 - 40 player raid
- Old 25 and 40 man raids (Vanilla, TBC, and WOTLK) only require 8/25
- Amount of guild members present
- Amount of guild members present
- 8/10 - 10 player BG
- 20/25 - 25 player BG
- Experienced is scaled to Character Level
- Daily Quest included
[*]An individual player's profession progression
There is a GEP cap in place. Blizzard has said they want both 10 and 25 man guilds to earn experience at the same time.
Daily Cap is 6,240,000 exp.
Points granted from Achievements do not count towards the Cap.
For each level, the guild is awarded a special perk. These perks will add convenience to guild-related activities like raid-wide resurrection after a wipe or raid-wide summons. Perks are usable by anyone in the guild with the proper Guild Reputation.
Perks the requires Mana, like Mass Rez, have been reworked.
2||[Fast Track] (Rank 1)| Experience gained from killing monsters and completing quests increased by 5%.
3||[Mount Up]|Increases speed while mounted by 5%. Not active in Battlegrounds or Arenas.
4||Mr. Popularity] (Rank 1)|Reputation gained from killing monsters and completing quests increased by 5%.
5||Cash Flow] (Rank 1)|Each time you loot money from an enemy, an extra 5% money is generated and deposited directly into your guild bank.
6||Fast Track (Rank 2)|Experience gained from killing monsters and completing quests increased by 10%.
7||Reinforce (Rank 1)| Items take 5% less durability loss when you die.
8||Hasty Hearth| Reduces the cooldown on your Hearthstone by 15 minutes.
9||Reinforce (Rank 2)| Items take 10% less durability loss when you die.
10||Chug-A-Lug (Rank 1)|The duration of buffs from all guild cauldrons and feasts is increased by 50%.
11||Mobile Banking| Summons your guild bank. Instant, 1 hr cooldown
12||Mr. Popularity (Rank 2)|Reputation gained from killing monsters and completing quests increased by 10%.
13||Honorable Mention (Rank 1)| Increases Honor points gained by 5%.
14||Working Overtime|Increases the chance to gain a skill increase on tradeskills by 10%.
15||The Quick and the Dead|Increases health and mana gained when resurrected by a guild member by 50% and increases movement speed while dead by 100%. Does not function in combat or while in a Battleground or Arena.
16||Cash Flow (Rank 2)|Each time you loot money from an enemy, an extra 10% money is generated and deposited directly into your guild bank.
17||Guild Mail|In-game mail sent between guild members now arrives instantly.
18||For Great Justice|Increases Justice points gained by 5%.
19|| Honorable Mention (Rank 2)|Increases Honor points gained by 10%.
20||Happy Hour|Increases the number of flasks gained from using a flask cauldron by 100%.
21| |Have Group, Will Travel|Summons all raid or party members to the caster's current location. Unlimited range, 6 sec cast / Channeled, 2 hr cooldown
22||Chug-A-Lug (Rank 2)|The duration of buffs from all guild cauldrons and feasts is increased by 100%.
23| |Bountiful Bags|Increases the quantity of materials gained from Mining, Skinning, Herbalism, and Disenchanting by 15%.
24||Bartering|Reduces the price of items from all vendors by 5%.
25||Mass Resurrection|Brings all dead party and raid members back to life with 35 health and 35 mana. Cannot be cast when in combat. Unlimited range, 10 sec cast [/table]
New Achievements granting GEP:
- Guild Achievements - General
- Everyone Needs A Logo - Create and purchase a guild crest.
- It All Really Adds Up - Spend 100,000 gold on guildmember repairs.
- That's a Lot of Travel Time - Complete 25,000 quests.
- A Daily Routine - Complete 25,000 daily quests. Reward: Battle Standard of Coordination
- You've Been Iced - Figure it out.
- Guild Achievements - PVP
- Tol Barad Brigade - Win 500 battles for Tol Barad while in a guild group.The Peak of Perfection - Win 100 rated Twin Peaks matches with a score of 3 to 0 without dying while also getting at least 1 killing blow while in a guild group.
- Guild Gankin' in Gilneas - Win 100 rated the Battle For Gilneas matches with a score of 2000 to 0 while in a guild group.
- Storming the Beach - In a rated Strand of the Ancients match, capture the Titan Relic in under four minutes 100 times while in a guild group.
- Guild Commanders - Earn the Commander title on all of the classes below.
- Guild Champions - Earn the Champion title on all of the classes below.
- Guild Marshals - Earn the Marshal title on all of the classes below.
- Guild Generals - Earn the General title on all of the classes below.
- Guild Field Marshals - Earn the Field Marshal title on all of the classes below.
- Guild Warlords - Earn the Warlord title on all of the classes below.
- Guild Grand Marshals - Earn the Grand Marshal title on all of the classes below.
- Guild High Warlords - Earn the High Warlord title on all of the classes below.
- Guild Battlemasters - Earn the Battlemaster title on all of the classes below.
- Call of Battle - Win a ranked arena match while in a guild group.
- Guild Rivals - Earn the Rival title on all of the classes below.
- Guild Duelists - Earn the Duelist title on all of the classes below.
- Guild Gladiators - Earn the Gladiator title on all of the classes below.
- Guild Achievements - Raids & Dungeons
- Baradin Hold Guild Run - Defeat Argaloth in Baradin Hold while in a guild group.
- Heroic: Cho'gall Guild Run - Defeat Cho'gall in the Bastion of Twilight on Heroic difficulty while in a guild group.
- Heroic: Nefarian Guild Run - Defeat Nefarian in Blackwing Descent on Heroic difficulty while in a guild group.
- Heroic: Al'Akir Guild Run - Defeat Al'Akir in the Throne of the Four Winds on Heroic difficulty while in a guild group.
- Heroic: Sinestra Guild Run - Defeat Sinestra in the Bastion of Twilight on Heroic difficulty while in a guild group.
- Guild Achievements - Professions
- Mix Master - Create 10,000 Cataclysm flasks.
- The Pen is Mightier - Create 25,000 glyphs.
- Set the Oven to "Cataclysmic" - Cook 5,000 Cataclysm cooking recipes.
- Time To Open A Restaurant - Cook 10,000 Cataclysm cooking recipes.
- Making History - Complete 500 Archaeology projects.
- Like Shooting Fish In A Barrel - Catch 100,000 fish from fishing pools.
- Guild Achievements - Feat of Strength
- Realm First! Working as a Team - First guild on the realm to obtain 525 skill points in all professions and secondary professions.
- Realm First! Nefarian - First guild on the realm to defeat Nefarian in Blackwing Descent on Heroic difficulty while in a guild group.
- Realm First! Al'Akir - First guild on the realm to defeat Al'Akir in the Throne of the Four Winds on Heroic difficulty while in a guild group.
- Realm First! Sinestra - First guild on the realm to defeat Sinestra in the Bastion of Twilight on Heroic difficulty while in a guild group.
- Realm First! Guild Level 25 - First guild on the realm to reach guild level 25.
- Guild Achievements - Rewards
- Guild Level 5 - Reach guild level 5. Reward: Guild Vault Voucher (7th Tab)
- Guild Level 10 - Reach guild level 10. Reward: Heirloom Cloaks
- Guild Level 15 - Reach guild level 15. Reward: Wrap of Unity
- Guild Level 20 - Reach guild level 20. Reward: Heirloom Helms
- Guild Level 25 (Alliance) - Reach guild level 25. Reward: Reins of the Golden King
- Guild Level 25 (Horde) - Reach guild level 25. Reward: Kron'Kar Annihilator
- Saving For A Rainy Day - Loot 100,000 gold from creatures. Reward: Guild Herald
- A Class Act - Reach level 85 on each of the classes listed below. Reward: Shroud of Cooperation
- Stay Classy - Complete the classy achievements listed below. Reward: Guild Vault Voucher (8th Tab)
- Horde Slayer - Complete the slayer achievements listed below. Reward: Guild Page
- Alliance Slayer - Complete the slayer achievements listed below. Reward: Guild Page
- Critter Kill Squad - Kill 50,000 critters Reward: Armadillo Pup
- Guild Cataclysm Dungeon Hero - Complete the heroic Cataclysm dungeon achievements listed below while in a guild group. Reward: Standard of Unity
- Working as a Team - Obtain 525 skill points in all professions and secondary professions. Reward: Banner of Cooperation
- Better Leveling Through Chemistry - Create 25,000 Cataclysm flasks. Reward: Big Cauldron of Battle (Recipe)
- Master Crafter - Craft 1,500 Epic items with an item level of at least 359. Reward: Cloak of Coordination
- That's A Lot of Bait - Catch 10,000 fish from fishing pools. Reward: Seafood Magnifique Feast (Recipe)
- United Nations - Raise 55 reputations to Exalted. Reward: Dark Phoenix Hatchling
It's safe to assume TBC and WOTLK Guild Achievements will still grant XP, but at reduce gains.
Any action that grants Guild Experience Points also grants individual Guild Reputation. It appears from Beta that will take longer to get to exalted that Lvl 25. A blue poster did say:
- XP is currently not being earned for all the dungeons, only Throne of the Tides, Blackrock Caverns and The Stonecore are giving XP. In our next build, ALL dungeons going back to classic will give guild XP. Guild XP gained from bosses is based on the bosses level and is modified by things like the number of players in your party/raid and if the encounter is heroic or not.
- XP is currently not being given out for rated BG's. (obviously, since they are not on beta)
- XP is currently not being given out for Achievements. This will also be implemented in our next build. Note that guild achievements give large amounts of XP at a time and for this reason, they will not respect the daily cap.
- P for quests if working correctly and most of your leveling has been based off of this alone so far.
- As far as rep gain goes, you need to remember that rep gain is based on your guild xp contribution. As you can see from my notes above, you currently only have one way to contribute, quests. Once our next build goes live and you can earn guild XP from boss kills, this rate should increase. You can expect a similar increase from rated BGs. Before you ask, guild achievements do not grant guild rep since they are earned by the entire guild.
- Members can buy special items (with gold) based on their current reputation level and the Guilds Current Level. These items are bound to the guild; if a member possessing a guild item leaves the guild, the item is returned to the guild bank. These items will be purchased via special guild vendors.
Also note that you will need to be at a certain reputation in order for your guild to get credit for certain Achievements. ATM there isn't a list of what achievements require what rep.
All reputations are retroactive. If you have the rep now, it will count in the guild achievement. Also note that the reputations have to be separate. Having Argent Dawn at exalted on 8 members still only counts as one towards the achievement.
Don't forget that this achievement requires revered guild faction for any of your reputations to count.
This is implemented to prevent people from jumping from guild to guild instantly completing that achievement and then leaving.
Once your guild has reached level 25 and once you have raised your guild reputation to exalted, their are 2 faction specific, bind on Account, mounts available for purchase from the guild vendor.
Horde -Kron'Kar Annihilator
Alliance - Reins of the Golden King